HongKong

"B-but teacher" you whined at you art teacher/older cousin China as he handcuffed you with his another student Chun.

"I told you to stop drawing sexual explicit art right?"

"I'm not drawing like those kind of things, its Chun" You protest at him.

"Oh really now aru? Then what is this huh __?" Then he show you your sketch pad full of erotic drawings.

Your eyes quickly widen and grabs the sketch pad to China using your free hand.

"Where did you get this?" You asked him, blushing in diffrent shades of red.

Yao sighed, "I got that from Chun and he told me it was yours." he rubbed his temples.

You cursed silently and quickly looked at Chun's direction. He's looking at you with his famous poker face.

Yao shakes his head and walk away from the two of you.

"Where are you going Yao?" 

"Bamboo forest, I'm gonna visit panda for a while aru"

"You'll gonna leave me behind along with this guy?" you pointed at Chun and continue "You can't be serious!"

Yao ignored you and walk towards the door and look back at the two of you before he went outside the house.

"You better reflected what you've done aru. And don't argue, if I got home and I saw you two arguing aru.. You'll both got stuck in handcuffs for a long time aru." he said with a stern voice and leaves.

As Yao disappeared fronm the sight, you glared Chun.

"What the heck Chun! Why did you show my special sketch pad to Yao?"

He looked at you, experssion in his face is unreadable..

"Well teacher caught me drawing like those, I know he'll gonna punished me, that wouldn't be fair right? so I quickly show to him that so that we'll gonna pushished both."

You got pissed and you tackled him, causing you both fall on the floor with you on top of him.

"See what you done! Now we're handcuffed at each other!" You angry yelled at him.

Chun was looked at you, emotionless. "Well I don't mind it tho.." and he pulled you into a hug.

You quickly flushed in red when he hugged you.

"Y-yah! What do you think you're doing?" you shuttered

"Actually I liked being handcuffed with you"

"Wha--"

But he quickly cut you of by smashng his lips into yours.

You, on the other hand, kissed back even tho you're completely surprised at this action. You, that having a small crush on Chun, he's kissing you.

He break away and looked at you,

"__, I like you for a quite time and I--"

You put your fingers in his lips to silence him up..

"shh.. I like you too"

You both looked into your eyes and Chun suddenly smirk and pushed you,changing your position.

"Well then.. you don't mind us doing something while Teacher's out?"