Tyler Troye and Mimili

Okay. First things first.

I am going to Tyler Oakley's Slumber Party Tour in Adelaide on the 3rd of September with a VIP pass and I'm freaking out. In a good way.

But I'm going with my younger sister and 4 friends. There was a big kerfuffle over who was going but its mostly sorted now. Im just waiting for this one girl to sell her old ticket so she can sit with us. Oh, btw, I'm sitting front row!!!!!

We have made tshirt that spell #TYLER on the front (there is 6 of us so it fits perfectly) and #SHAMELESS SELF PROMO and @TYLEROAKLEY on the back. each of us is a different colour. and just saying, we look cute af.

ive ordered a onesie and converse to wear (thanks ayetroyler/jenna for the inspiration) and I'm so flipping excited!!!

holy shiz thats one week. one week and i'll have a photo with THE tyler oakley. okay. calm down.

okay next thing. Troye Sivans 2nd EP comes out the DAY AFTER I MEET TYLER. like, what the hell with the timing. thanks guys. all your adelaide fans are going to be dead at school on friday.

but lets just talk about troye for a line or two. he's this perfect little angle sent from heaven to make us all cry and laugh and sing and smile and etc etc. as you can gather, i love troye.

WILD is amazing and i've only heard 3 snippets so far. ugh.

3rd thing.

on the 5th of september I'm leaving for a 9 day trek to the middle of Australia aka Uluru and a few Aboriginal communities (mainly Mimili). there, there is no wifi. at. all. so i can't listen to wild or tweet about meeting tyler. sorry people on my bus (we are driving for 15 hours with the same people. good luck to them!)

also the teacher coordinater person has banned earphones on the bus. so all the music played has to be though the speaker system. so we each have to make a playlist of the song we want to listen to.

i think my playlist will be all of wild, trxye, some halsey, broods, FOB, oh wonder and jarryd james. I've probably missed someone. eh.

oh, and while I'm at mimili youtube fanfest is happening in Sydney. of course I'm on the trip of a lifetime when fanfest is on. I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANTED TO GO TO FANFEST TO MEET TROYE AND CONNOR AND LILY AND THIS ISNT FAIR!!!! (#firstworldproblems)(I'm actually really grateful to be going on this mimili trek)(i can't believe I'm saying this but troye can wait)(this trip better be good).

So, a recap:

September 3rd - meeting tyler oakley

September 4th - troye sivans wild ep

September 5th-13th - trek to Uluru

i love my life but why does everything have to happen this close together. my brain will not be functioning properly.

okay well, thats my first rantish thing over.

peace out, little munchkins! <3