Confused

lsdjfuahfohakjfbkdgjf

an accurate representation of my thoughts right now.

firstly, i just had a really important french exam which went over two days and i had to do it while reasonably sick. don't worry, i went home straight after the exam.

i have a maths test this friday which i am not prepared for because i have been sick for the last week and have missed about 6 maths lessons. 

troye sivan mellet. he is going to kill me. seriously. he is too cute on stage with his lil dance moves and lil voice and his amazing vocal and how he hugs people and marykate and arianna and omg just ugh. and i don't get to see troye in concert because he isn't coming to my city. and as I'm going overseas (for the first time!!!) at the end of the year, my parents were like 'oh no its to expensive to travel to sydney to see troye' and I'm like NNNNOOOOOO so i have been living of the videos of troye live and i nearly have every single song he has performed saved on my laptop. call me obsessed, i do not care.

this is the 4th (i think) time i have missed an opportunity to meet/see troye :( I'm so sad right now.

but on the upside binge and tabinof were released (whoop whoop!) I'm yet to order tabinof (oops) but i have listened to half of binge and i have 2 copies on order on the way to my home right now. but i have held a physical copy of binge (see my twitter). 

so yeah. thats half my brain right now. 

i still miss mimili. 

peace out darlings!