Chapter 1 - Yasmine and Xavier

Yasmine Arissa Levesque and Xavier Zachary Levesque are siblings. Yasmine is older than Xavier by a month. They are both children of the King and Queen of FarVille, King Levesque and Queen Elizabeth.

Hey Yasmine and Xavier! Introduce yourselves!

----

Yasmine POV

Just as what The Author said, I'll introduce myself. I'm Yasmine Arissa Levesque, daughter of King Levesque and Queen Elizabeth. Call me Yas. People think I'm one of those 'royalty' kind of person, but NOPE. I'm more of a 'tomboy' kind of person. My bro, Xavier, is just like me, adventurous. Enough of me...

(a/n: in Xavier's POV, "..." is Yasmine while '...' is Xavier. The opposite in Yasmine's POV. Oh and also, the conversation would get a little bit dramatic...)

'XAVIER YOUR TURN! I DID MINE ALREADY!'

"No, I don't want to! Mmph!" He replied.

'JUST DO IT! BEFORE THE AUTHOR KNOWS ABOUT IT!! ' I replied back, shouting.

Xavier... it is your turn...

'I TOLD YOU THE AUTHOR WOULD FIND OUT! NOW COME HERE...'

"Fine.. but only a short one!" Xavier replied back.

----

Xavier POV

Sup. I'm Xavier Zachary Levesque. Bro of Yasmine, son of King Levesque and Queen Elizabeth.

'There. Done!'

Can't you do more? Introduce yourself better like your sister?

"Yeah, Just. Like. ME!" Yasmine said.

Fine... fine. I have an annoying sister and she just bosses me around. I'm adventurous and kind of have a girlfriend.

"WHAT! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?! WHO? AND WHY DID YOU CALL ME ANNOYING?!" Yasmine overheard what I said.

'Not telling you who! And you ARE annoying! '

"I'm going to ignore that 'annoying' comment. Let me guess, it's Corrine Grace Hazelyn right? That girl you were crushing on since like, the start of school? RIGHT??"

'kind of, but NOT real relationship!! Don't tell her!!! If you do, I'll tell your crush, Percy Amazon June, who is my best friend, that you like him. '

"Wha-"

'Ssh! I promise not to tell you as long as you don't tell Corrine! Deal?'

"DEAL!!"

Huh.. what's this about boy/girlfriend things? You guys are just Fifteen!

"Hey Author! Do YOU have a crush on someone?? Do you.. DO YOU???" Yasmine said.

Whoa, whoa! I do NOT have a crush now! I only had an EX-crush. But STILL!!

'So you DO have a crush before. What's the name???'

"TELL ME! TELL ME!"

'Ahem..(annoyed tune)'

"I MEAN, TELL US! TELL US!"

The past is the past. I do not want to reveal his name ok! He is NOT my crush anymore!

'Fine, fine.'