Chapter 1

(^^^^^ Victoria's Hair)

"I, Cody Eppensfield, in the flesh, now end this video, bye!" I finished my YouTube video.

Yes, its me, Cody. But im a different person in terms of Matthew. Im Nashs girl, and nothing will change that. Matt missed his chance. And now Nash has my heart.

All the Magcon guys and girls plus Andrea Russet live in one HUGE house in California. I love it. Matthew supposedly lives very close to us, but ive never seen him. Hes out of the picture. He was in the way of me loving Nash with all my heart, but now that hes gone, my blue eyed baby is the only guy in my life.

And i love him.

It was about 12 in the morning, and i just finished my YouTube video. But i wasnt tired. I went downstairs to get some icecream. When i got down there, someone was already down there. Rather two. Taylor and Victoria, theyre so cute!

"Tay...stop!!!" Victoria giggled as Taylor put ice cream on her nose then licked it off. Victoria pushed her purple hair out of her face, she got purple highlights in her hair(ill put a picture showing you guys). I really liked it, and Taylor loved it. I secretly think he thought it made her look hot, but he just said it was beautiful.

I decided not to kill their little moment and went up to Nashs room, which was right beside mine. I walked in and his big blue eyes that I fell for looked up at me." Hello pretty lady, what brings you here? " he said. I giggled. " I want cuddles. As and ill probably fall asleep here." I said.

He laughed and moved over. I was wearing a cute crop top and sweatpants so i was already comfy.

I got in bed and he wrapped his arm around me and turned the T.V on. Ooh a movies playing." Twiiiilight!!" I squealed.(a/n- yeah, im that kind of person. Lol comment here if you are too.)

" Oh my gosh!!!" Nash squealed like a girl. He knows how much I love Twilight so he likes to tease me about it.

He put it on, but i could tell he wasnt paying attention to it, so i looked at him and he was looking at me." What?" I asked smiling." Nothing, your just so....perfect." He said. " Cheesy." I said giggling. He laughed." Even your giggle is perfect. I love you so much." He said. We were used to saying love you now.

" I love you, too." I said.

And i meant it.

A/N- Hey guys! So suckish first chapter if this book, but what ever. Did the last chapter of Family Friend surprise you? Do you think that Victorias hair is puuurty? Bc i do!!! Anyways, who do you ship? Do you like Vaylor?

Question of the day- Whats your favorite song from the Jacks new album? Mine is Wrong One. Comment yours! Love you my pretty potato people!!!!💚💙