Chapter 2

MATTHEWS POV

Im an idiot. Im such an idiot. I dont even know why i told her to fight for me. From pictures on Instagram it seems like she doesnt need me. She needs Nash. At one point she did love me. But I, being an idiot, told her to work for it?!?!?! Why the heck am I SUCH an idiot?

I am still friends with the guys, and Victoria too. I decided to call Carter.

" Hello?" He said.
"Hey bro! Whats going on? I miss you guys!" I exclaimed. He laughed." Nothing much, but I miss you too, you should come over to the house! We'd all love to see you! Well, ya know, except Cody." He said.

I frowned." Oh crap, sorry I shouldn't have said that... Sorry man " He said." Its all good. It was my fault...I deserve it."

" Ok. Hey, why dont you come over like now?!?!?!" He exclaimed. " Will Cody be there?" I asked nervously." Probably not, her and the girls went to the mall." He said.

"Ok, ill be right over!" I said. He texted me the address and i grabbed my keys and drove over.

CODYS POV

Ahh, the mall. I love it. Im here with my friends, Andrea, Victoria, Yasmine, Haylee, Callie, Mahogany,Cara and Baylee.

Yasmine is dating Aaron, Haylees dating Shawn, Callies dating JJ and Cara is dating Carter. They're all soooo cute together!!

Now for all their personalitys, let us start with Ms. Haylee Winchester. Shes Shawns bae btw just if you forgot .

Hayley has medium length blonde wavy hair and piercing blue eyes. She's 5 foot 4 and she has a girly but also likes black. She is really insecure so she hates revealing outfits but is actually really skinny. She loves to make vines and is head over heels in love with her fans. She's very peppy and nice, but if she doesn't like you she will definitely show it. She loves wearing converse and sweatshirts and is a sucker for romantic stuff but has a hard time showing her feelings.

Well theres Haylee.

How about we get Ms. Yasmine Hart up in the house!

Yasmine has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. Shes about 5'5. Average. Shes very loud and outgoing, sometimes a bit obnoxious with all her yelling but everyone loves her, especially Aaron, lol nah freaking dip Cody. Theres one thing shes actually shy about. And thats her relationship with Aaron. It took them like 5 months to finally get together. Her style is alot like Victorias. Dark and mysterious, yet sassy and cute. Shall we do Cara?

Cara actually used to be Carters best friend but then she moved and they lost contact. Soon though, they literally ran into each other at the mall and recognized each other. They almost instantly got together. Cara has ombre dark brown hair with blonde tips and piercing blue eyes like Haylee, but not as piercing. Shes about 5'5. Same as Yasmine. Her style is like Haylees, but without the black lol.

Lastly, we have Callie. Callie is about 5'6. Shes dating JJ. And no, im not jealous what's so ever. Me and Johnson are friends, thats it. She have brown hair and grey eyes that i think are freaking gorgeous. Her style is whatever she wants to wear, which is also basically my style. Callie is super sweet, which is good and bad. Good, because come on, shes soooo sweet! She'd do anything for you. Anything. Which is bad. She gets taken advantage of alot, which makes me want to kill someone. Why would you take advantage of someone as innocent and sweet as her? I don't know.

" Cody? You kinda zoned out. Are you ready to go?" Asked Andrea. Oops.

" Sorry guys, and yeah. " I said."The guys are gonna be surprised we barely bought anything and were coming back really early." Haylee said and we all laughed.

" BAYLEEEEEE" I screamed. She jumped. " Whaaa????" She asked confused. " Thinkin bout lover boy?" Victoria asked. She blushed. " Maybe." She said smiling. Her and Hayes are FINALLY together and they are the cutest thing i have ever seen.

We got in the car with our few bags and our Starbucks. You cant NOT have Starbucks. K? Ok. We dont have a small car. I mean, you cant with all the people we have. We have two huge SUVs that both fit about 8 people, sometimes 9 if were lucky.

On the way home we all were yelling and screaming and such, talking about if One Direction or Justin Bieber was better. It's obvious really.

"You guys, its obvi One Direction. I mean, 5 british guys are better than one person with a criminal record" Andrea said.( a/n- no hate! The biebs is pretty cool. I just needed something for them to talk about.)

The One Direction team was me, Victoria, Callie, Mahogany, and Andrea. The Justin team was Cara, Baylee, Haylee, and Yasmine.

"Yeah, but at least we didnt have someone in the band leave!" Cara said.(a/n- im so sad. ZAYNNNNN.)

"Because he wasnt in a band, you idiot." I said.

"Hes hot." Haylee said.

"One Direction is hotter." I said.

"HARRY STYLES OMG!!!" Screamed Callie.

Ah, the Magcons girlfriends. Were da best.

Eventually, we all just decided that they were both awesome. " Justin Beiber is pretty hot..." Andrea said. I nodded.

" And One Direction is pretty gorgeous." Haylee said." IM SORRY YOU GUYS." Callie screamed laughing.

" ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU GUYS!!!" I screamed. "I think we girls love each other more than we love the guys." Baylee said laughing. We all laughed." Thats very true. Sisters before Misters yoooo." Victoria said.

When we eventually got home, i saw a familiar car, but im not sure who it was. Is it Bart? No, Bart doesnt have a sports car.

We all got our bags and headed inside. And I saw someone i never wanted to see again.

Matthew Lee Espinosa.

A/N- Hey guys! Sorry i havent updated much, i have terrible writers block sadly. But im trying, just for you guys. Shoutout to the girls who play Baylee(thuggpuggg ), Haylee(music_5soslove ), and Yasmine(flashingdiamonds )! I made up the other girls besides Andrea. I dont really know why i put her in the story, but whatever! I guess i just wanted her there lol.

And the first book has about 760 reads!!!! Thanks so much you guys! Alrighty, who do you think the girls will end up with? Who do you ship? Love you my pretty potato people!!!!💚💙