Chapter 5

I woke up the next day on the beach, cuddled into Nash still.

I checked my phone, and it was only 6 am. Everyone wouldn't be awake until at least 9. I dont even know why im awake. But it looks like im not the only one. Why are us three up so early? Were the ones that sleep in the most!

Cameron and Victoria are gone.

VICTORIAS POV

Why am I up? I dont know. But I decided to take a walk, so here I am now, walking on the beach. I had our camera and im taking pictures.

Ive always loved taking pictures, really.
When I got up, everyone was still asleep.

I saw a bunch of rocks, and it looked kinda like a hidden cave, so I took a picture of it and then I started to go in it. It looked adventurous.

When I got in there, I saw someone I've been avoiding.

Cameron.

He looked up and saw me and smiled. I gave a faint smile back then sat down across from him.

We both just sat here thinking, well at least im thinking, i dont know what he's doing, but he's probably thinking, hehe.

He spoke up after awhile.

"You know it was an accident, right?" He stated. I sighed. I knew this was coming eventually.

" You cant accidentally hit someone, Cameron. " I hissed. He huffed.

" Im sorry, ok?! I just got mad. I love you." He said. I shook my head." No, no you dont. Doing that? Thats not love Cameron. Thats not love." I said.

"I know that wasn't love. But it was in the moment, it wont happen again!" He exclaimed." How do you know it won't happen again Cameron?!? I could make you angry again and you could strike me again! You hurt me Cam! You hurt me." I said on the verge of tears.

He looked up at me and into my eyes for the first time since he hurt me. He had tears in his eyes too.

"Victoria... Im so so so sorry. Im so sorry." He said and kept mumbling "Im sorry" over and over again.

"I know you are. And I forgive you. But, im still scared of you. Im sorry Cam." I said." Do you love me still ?" He asked as a tear went down his face.

I gave him a weak, small smile." No, Cameron. I love Taylor. Hes my other half." I said smiling softly to myself.

He nodded." I understand." He said smiling. "Shall we get back before someone wakes up?" I ask. He nodded and smiled.

We got up and started to climb out. I looked back at it. I will definitely be coming back here.

I smiled and climbed out. We started walking back to where everyone else was. When we got there, everyone was still asleep besides Cody.

"We should really wake them up." I said smirking." We should, shouldnt we?" Cody said also smirking. Cam looked around nervously.

"You guys terrify me when you smirk..." He said. We laughed." We actually get that alot!" I exclaimed. Cody nodded laughing." Ok, cold ocean water, or smack cam?" Cam asked.

"Both!" I said. He nodded and went to get water while me and Cody got some shaving cream that we had for no reason...? Ok...

I squirted some into my hand and Cody did the same next to me. Arms slid around my waist and the voice whispered- " I wanna help." It said. I whipped around and smacked whoever it is in the face.

He wiped it off and I finally got to see it. Cody was just laughing." Taylor..." I whined." Victoria..." He mocked.

" You, are supposed to be sleeping!" I exclaimed." So are you!" He laughed.

" Yeah but now I cant smack cam you!" I whined. He laughed." Now I can help you guys!"

" Yeah, I guess." I said. Cam came back with a bunch of water. Him and Taylor are gonna do the water then me and Cody are gonna smack cam them. We started with Carter and Cara. We smacked them and they jolted up and got drenched with water.

Then we headed to Hayes and Baylee. I did Baylee and I smacked her hard. She jolted so quick it probably gave her whiplash.

Then, we did Matt and Aaron. Then we did Haylee and Shawn, then Yasmine and Callie, then Andrea and Nash, then Jack J and Jack G and Mahogany.

They were all so funny! Well, we all got up and started packing up to go home. Once we were ready, we headed home.

AT HOME

When we finally got home, me and Taylor went to cook breakfast. Well, I went to cook, and Taylor followed to watch.

I got out the eggs, grits, bacon, sausage, and bread.

I started to cook some eggs and got some water in a pot for the grits. I also got a huge pan so I could cook a bunch of bacon and sausage at the same time and I popped some bread into the toaster.

While everything was cooking, I walked over to Taylor who was sitting on a stool. He got up and let me sit down then walked between my legs.

He kissed my nose and I giggled. We started to lean into a kiss but the bread popped up from the toaster now as toast. Taylor and I jumped so high up.

I got up and put the toast on a plate and cooked everything else. Once breakfast was done I called everyone in to eat.

When we were all seated and eating, Aaron suggested we go to the boardwalk later tonight because they are having fireworks and a bunch of music and rides and stuff just like a fair.

Everyone agreed and once I finished I said- " Guys im gonna go upstairs, im really tired." They nodded and I headed upstairs yo my room, I instantly fell asleep.