Chapter Four

After the heartfelt conclusion between the superstar and the fangirl, both decided to spend most of today together; Tiffany had 19 hours to spare before she departs to another destination to continue her world tour.

It was proving to be a little more difficult than Taeyeon imagined though.

"Are you sure you want to spend 8% of your time here watching a movie?" Taeyeon asked differently to Tiffany hoping she'd see her view.

Tiffany nodded for the third time, already looking for a movie house to satisfy her need. "I want something more than a small screen streaming another Netflix show, Taeyeon," she addressed the girl without honorifics just like she asked, "Oh, and something I'd never see so yes, I want to watch something Korean for a change. Ooh, there's one half an hour away from here."

"Really? In broad daylight?"

"What?" Tiffany asked the worried girl. "I'm not a Kpop Idol, no biggie."

Taeyeon followed the girl to the elevator, bouncing on her heels. "Yeah, you're something bigger. Like, um, the Second Place winner of The Voice America?"

Tiffany raised an eyebrow at Taeyeon. "You place me too highly. The difference between here and there is that I have a small fanbase here. So it's gonna be okay."

Taeyeon couldn't wipe the mischievous smile off Tiffany's face, so she silently complied. She felt the soft fingers slipping between hers and tightened the hold on it. If Tiffany wanted it so, then she should at least protect her.

"Just don't leave my side please... Fany?" Taeyeon pronounced her name slowly to correctly say it. It left her girl speechless the first time, so she's keeping it up.

"Wouldn't have it any other way. You're my navigator, Taeyeon." Tiffany chuckled. "Oh, and don't worry about Robert. I told him I'll be okay by myself. Or with you here, haha."

When they got to the place, there wasn't much people as it was a weekday. They even had to wait at a Starbucks (which was almost everywhere on the way there that kept Tiffany mentally awake; Taeyeon chuckled at her) nearby until they opened.

A romantic comedy filled their visions, hands full of honey butter chip crumbs. Tiffany couldn't understand much of Korean humor but she was in awe of the budding relationship on the screen.

"I really think the stages of every relationship goes the same throughout everywhere, but props to that handsome dude for playing such a unique character to make it different," Tiffany expressed her thoughts so far.

"Yeah, thanks to that dumbass gorgeous lady he's in love with," Taeyeon grumbled, rolling her eyes. She felt Tiffany's glaring eyes right through her skull. Taeyeon coughed, clarifying her statement. "...that's not as pretty as the goddess beside me. Yeah."

Tiffany's smile lasted until the end of the movie.

The couple got out of the theater, hands intertwined and faces flushed. Taeyeon threw away a tissue smeared in lipstick, trying not to think too much at what happened.

"So um, what do we do next?" She asked.

Tiffany took out a piece of paper. "I want to eat something Korean. Like something light and easy to take in, please."

Taeyeon showed an okay sign with her free hand, leading her to their next destination. "I'm letting you choose right now: to the food stalls out the streets in Hongdae or to the free-tasting at a traditional market?"

"What's the difference between the two?"

"One needs cash and the other needs nothing but easy helpful hands."