Klaroline Soccer

The blonde groaned and cuddeled into her boyfriends warm side. "Why am I here again?" She asked, slight annoyance clear in her voice.

Klaus chuckeled "because you wanted to exspirience culture. Soccer, or football as I call it, is a part of the English culture." He told for the hundreth time. He wrapped his strong arms around her and kissed her hair.

Caroline sighed and leaned her head against his chest, trying to get comfortable in the red plastic seat. She watched the players run around the field; yes cheerleading was fun but football? Or soccer? Not really. She'd rather be trying new foods or listening to Klaus tell her long and uninteressting stories about new places. This 'travel the world' thing wasnt how she expected.

Not that she would change it for a thing.

Klaus watched her carefuly, glancing up at the game every other second. He knew she wasnt paying attention but she was there; pretending for his sake. It was nice to know that she would do that for him, pretend to enjoy the things he enjoyed.
"I love you, you know." He whispered into her golden crown. She smiled and glanced up at him "I love you too."

He would never get tierd of listening to her saying those three words.

He grinned "always and forever." He whispered, she nodded "always and forever"