Alec's Preference

How he asks you out:

You two had gotten close in the past few months you been there. He would make sure you were comfortable and not scared.

If you were being honest you felt safer with Alec. You started falling for him. No matter what he was or you were nearly killed, you still fell for him. He was funny for someone quiet.

One night he took you out to a secret garden (a/n: I just made that up) you never saw anything more beautiful than what he was showing you. You saw the most beautiful flowers. He was awe struck by you smiling and laughing looking and touching the flowers.

He adored everything about you and that's made him want you as his. To protect you from any harm. To hold you and hug you. To wipe the tears away when you were down, to make you smile and laugh.
"Y/N?" you heard him call your name. You turned to him and smiled.

"Alec this is amazing" he grinned.

"Indeed it is, but not as amazing as you are Y/N" you blushed and looked away. Alec placed his hand on your cheek and turned your head so you were facing him "Y/N do not hide you are beautiful when you blush" you smiled.

He caressed your cheek and you saw the sincere in them "Y/N I do not deserve you, but I can't help but be selfish and ask you to be mine" you smiled and put your hand on his cheek, he lent into it.

"I'm selfish to Alec" he looked at you confused "Because I'm in love with you" he smiled and you two knew that wasn't going to be the last night you two will spend in the garden together.

How You Hug:

He would wrap both his arms around you, knowing you are safe there in his embrace.

Boyfriend Does My Makeup:

You two were sitting in your room or your guys room since Alec spends most of his time when he is not busy with you. Besides being in the garden.

You had gotten a new wardrobe and other things you needed. While living there. You two were bored and coming up with things you two could do.

"Oh I got it" you said and jumped up from bed. Alec watched you and nodded for you to continue "You can do my makeup" he looked at you as if you grew a second head.

"Uh Y/N just by watching you do it looks hard" he chuckled nervously.

"Oh come on please, I'll talk you through it, pleeeaassseee" you said dragging out the please. He laughed and shook his head.

"Fine but only because I love you" you grinned and got your stuff. You placed it all in front of you and started to explain.

He started and after a few questions here and there on how you put certain stuff on or where it goes he got the hang of it.

After about 45 minutes he was finished. You looked in the mirror "see babe you did great" you weren't lying he did do an amazing job. And he just smiled and gave you kiss.

Okay so here you guys go. So now he will be in other preferences now.
I hoped you guys liked it and I'll update more later on or sometime this week.