They Get Jealous

This was requested :)

Edward: When he's jealous he would grab you by the waist and kiss you passionately. Not that you don't mind, you find him hot when he's jealous.

Jacob: When he's jealous he would give you bear hugs and his hands find them selves under your shirt. But sometimes they always end up on your bum.

Paul: When he is jealous he would kiss you hard and passionately. Sometimes he would leave kisses on your neck leaving small love bits that you have to come up with a lie for your parents.

Seth: Seth may be sweet, but when he is jealous he is not afraid to show everyone your his and his only. But a jealous Seth is cute to you that you can't help but smile at.

Emmett: When he is jealous, he don't care who is watching he will have his hands on you. And he will kiss you with passion and let everyone know your taken and you are his.

Jasper: Jasper is a gentleman, but when he is jealous he will not hold back to let anyone know you are his mate. He will sometimes leave gentle marks on you letting everyone know you are his.

Alec: He is not afraid to show everyone your his. He don't want no one else to have you. You are his and his only. He will kiss you or have his hands on you to let them know they can't have you.

Okay so like I said this was requested. I will take request and get them up if I can and also send me some requests on imagines.

If you don't remember what you need to do here you go...

First name:
Personality:
Eye color:
Favorite color,etc:
Hair color:
Boy of choice:
Scenery:

And that's it... Hope you guys enjoyed :)