School

When the bus finally came, I sat in the seat by myself in the very front of the bus. I got bored after like 10 minutes of sitting so I decided to read through my conversation with Max, again. Like I hadn't done that enough. After I read that the rest of the bus ride went fast because I had my best friend on my mind. When I got to school I tried my best to get through the day. It was really hard because I couldn't wait for my date. When lunch finally came I wanted to go hang with Max but I sat alone instead because he was around all his friends and I felt weird around them. So instead I sat alone and put my earbuds in. But I couldn't stop looking at Max. He was looking really nice today, even though he always was anyways. He was wearing a pink plaid button up shirt and skinny jeans. It made his butt look cute like baseball players in their baseball pants. Okay enough about his butt. He also had orange high tops, my favorite color. He also had his hair spiked today which I loved. Boy is he hot. I kept staring at him for the rest of lunch until the bell rang. Then I went back to trying to get through the day so I could finally go to what I have been waiting for since last night, my "date".