~change~

Finally we arrive at Max's house. He gave me a tour of the place since we had a few house before we went to the park. After the tour we sat on the couch in silence watching Arrow. Halfway through the episode I realized Max was right up against me, which was closer than before. When I looked at him he looked embarrassed. "It's fine" I said. "I like it". Then he put his arm around me. But when he did I stood up because of course, I thought of Dawson. You probably wanna know who Dawson is since I haven't said anything about him The day before school started I went to the park and he came up to me. We talked for a while and then all of the sudden we were making out.  I don't even know what happened. He gave me his number and told me to call him, but the next day I met Max and I forgot about Dawson. But when Max put his arm around me I remembered everything. Now I am thinking maybe I made the wrong choice. I look at Max. But he's so cute. Well Dawson is too. I don't know what to do. "What's wrong?" says Max. "I just feel a little sick" I said. "Do you want me to take you home?" says Max. "No, I would rather go alone." I say. "You sure?" he says. I nod and pick up my backpack and leave. As soon as I get outside I start crying. Dawson probably hates me for never calling him and now Max probably hates me too. I ruin everything. Just as I arrived at my house I decided I didn't want to go home. I wanted to talk to Dawson. So I ran out to my fort and sat in the corner and called him. Of course he didn't answer so I decided to text him instead. I said "Hey, Dawson sorry I didn't call you before, can you please give me another chance. If the answer is yes meet me at the school park, I am sorry, really sorry." Then I ran to the garage and got my bike and rode to the school park. When I got there I thought about Max and Dawson, trying to figure out if I am making the right choice. When I see Dawson in the distance I know I made the right choice. I run to him and when I get to him he hugs me. "I'm sorry, I am so sorry" I say and I start to cry into his shoulder. "It's okay" he says. " I would never get mad at you, you're to beautiful." Then we break the hug and just as we are about to kiss, I see Max run around the corner. When I see his face I start to doubt my decision again. He looks hurt. "Avery....?" says Max " I thought we had something, I thought I found someone I love and someone who loves me." Before I know what I am doing I say "Well you thought wrong, I thought we were just friends." He breaks into tears. "You know that's not true, but I have a party to get to." he says. I just stand there staring. "Thanks, Avery." says Max. "Now I know what heartbreak feels like." "WE WEREN'T EVEN DATING." I say. "Yeah, go ahead and keep telling yourself that, I know you loved me." Then he turns around and runs for it. I turn around and see Dawson standing there awkwardly. "Do you want me to leave." he says. "No, please stay." I say. "I need you." "Okay" he says. Then we start kissing. Now I am sure he is the one for me. I love him.