Chapter one: The discovery

Who am i? What am I? How did I get here?

Those three questions I asked myself in my head having no clue where I was. My eyes blinked open revealing a blurry view. In my blurry vision I could see a strange room surrounded with medical supplies and a bunch of blurry figures. I couldn't move it was like I was strapped down to the bed. A blurry figure hovered over me and stabbed me with what felt like a needle. I quickly blanked out.

I blinked my eyes open not finding a blurry view anymore. I was in a strange room, I looked under and found myself hovering in the air. I flailed myself around surprised. I dropped down banging my head on the head of the bed. I rubbed my head where it hurt.

"That was weird". I thought. I slid
down the bed and sat up.
"Ok time to try to stand up". I thought. I touched the floor with one foot, the other one followed. I stood on my feet feeling nauseous and dizzy. I tried walking and stumbled a few times. But after the fifth try I finally could walk.

I sat down in a bed covered with plastic. I crumbled the plastic in my hand. I wondered to myself, "who am I". Since I woke up I've been having little bits of memory back. "Now what's my name" I said aloud. "Something with j..john..no..not john..Tyrone. Yes Tyrone..something its right there like I can reach it.

Tyrone Anderson! Yes that's it. Or I think". I scratched my head. I tried standing again my fingertips started tingling. Lightning bolts started shooting out of my hand.

"WHAT is happening to me." I couldn't control where it was going or how many I produced. Lightning bolts where flying around everywhere. I started screaming. The lights flickered on and off some broke. Glass was flying everywhere.

I yelled "STOP". Everything stopped. Then suddenly the glass flew to the lights and repaired itself, the lightning bolts disappeared. I fell to the ground wondering what just happened.
"Who really am I" I cried and whispered. The door suddenly broke open

My head jerked up. These strange men in weird suits filed in. The first one gave a signal. "I'm guessing he's the leader". I said to myself. The leader pointed a gun to me. "Tyrone Anderson you are under arrest for a crime against the government".

     "What I never did anything.. I don't think I did. Just leave me alone I don't know anything" I sobbed.
     "Whether or not you don't remember you must still pay for your crimes" the leader replied. He pointed the gun once more at me. His finger crept toward the trigger.
     "No please..don't" I pleaded. I tried doing whatever was happening to me before. But nothing happened no lightning, no flying, no shattering, no nothing.

"This is the end. After I was starting to remember, everything in my life crumbles again. I..need to ..live."The leader pressed the trigger. I heard a gun shot and felt a painful sting in my stomach. I realized I got shot. Everything was becoming blurry ..then I blacked out.