Finding out

I was really exited to go back toNuit d'hiver school of witchcraft and wizardry. Nuit d'hiver stands for winter's night , it's french. I don't know why, but it is. We take the regular courses, like potions, transfiguration, and defense against the dark arts. But we also have regular classes like math and science(btw, I hate these). We take planes back home to after 1 year at school and go back every September 1st. It's wonderful, we even have sports, like quiditch.
I am already to go to the airport, gate 97Ab. Yeah, 97Ab, it's weird like that. When my mom knocks on my door.
"Heidi, umm.. we need to speak with you." My mom and dad walked into the room, and told me to sit.
"Okay, I'll just get right to the point, u aren't going to Nuit d'hiver anymore... ever." His voice was stern, and when he gets like this, he isn't kidding. I just looked at my feet.
"Why?" I asked.
" Well, your dad got a new job, and we are moving to London. " she sounds happy, I'm not.
" why didn't you tell me before I got all ready for Nuit d'hiver! I have my whole life here! Third year is the ball! I can finally be class president! Why did you have to ruin my whole life!?" I regrets it right after I said it. They were both wonderful parents, muggles, but still mine. And my magic life couldn't interrupt their muggle life.
"I'm sorry, so when do we leave? " I asked, my voice full of regret.
"Now, the magic people let us hook up with the new house to the "floo" network? They told us how it worked, and all our stuff will be apparated to our new house there." My mom's voice was happy, and if she was okay, I'm okay.
" what about school?" Th is is the part I was worried about, I was going to enter third year. And I loved magic school!
" you will be going to a new school called Hogwarts. You will take a train in 1 hour, so chop chop! Let's move! " he walked downs the staircase, and I dragged my Guess suitcase down the stairs. He then grabbed the bucket full of floo powder and dropped it into the fireplace.
"1524 newsletter london!" He yelled and went his way. My mom then walked in and left a way. I took the floo powder in my hand, and took one last look at my childhood home. And left it, along with its magical, American world. Forever.
Hope you like it! My first fan fiction, so plz tell me if u like it, hate it, or if you would change something
Love yall.
Jojobanana