High School Blues

After I finished breaking the news to Felix and Pris the bell went signalling it was time for 1st period. I moved of to my Art class wondering if I would know anyone in there, and when I say anyone I mean Oliver. I can't stand his smart ass cocky attitude. I walked into class seeing that Oliver had already fallen into the popular group, that came as no surprise. All the seats were occupied except for one table near the back of the classroom. I sat myself down and prepared myself for the class ahead of me.

"Haha what a fucking loner" I heard from the crowd of boys that Oliver was in. I saw Oliver chuck back is head in fits of laughter. Asshole.

"Okay settle down class, please take your seats and be quiet while I mark the role" My art professor stated.

"Cara Angelstine?"

"Here"

"Jack Barnes?"

"Here"

"Christian Cage?"

"Here"

"Paige Evans?"

"Here"

"Lexxie Stone?"

"Here" I mumbled

"Lexxie Stone?"

"Here" I growled, receiving snickers from around the class and getting a disapproving look from the teacher.

"Oliver Sykes?"

"Don't wear it out" Oliver laughed sending giggles throughout the entire classroom.

Mr.Hill ignored Oliver and finished marking the role.

"Now class, I know it is early in the year but we will be taking part in a excursion to view the marvelous art galleries in Las Vegas" Mr.Hill giddily said. Moans escaped the lips of half the students in the classroom.

"Vegas Baby" One of the Jocks who's name I haden't quite figured out screamed. 

"It will be a week trip, we will be staying in a Hilton Hotel, there will be two to a room and I have already decided who will be roommates." Mr.Hill explained. Roommate? Great. I don't get along with anyone in my class.

"And before you try to back out, I must inform you this trip will be going towards 35% of your grade."

"Fuck me" I whispered to myself as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure" Oliver said overhearing my whingeing.

"There will be no swapping or moving roommates and that is final. When your name is called please come to the front and take a sheet of paper, the sheet will have all of the details for this excursion on it. Including who your room mate for the trip will be."

"Riley"

"Madison"

"Jesse"

"Harrison"

"Grace"

"Lexxie" Mr.Hills called, I collected my sheet of paper and scanned the page to see who my roommate was. Sure enough it was the one and only Oliver Sykes. My face drained of colour as I stared at the sheet of paper with a lifeless look in my eyes.

"Oliver" The teacher called. Oliver casually strutted to the desk and snatched his sheet off the teacher. He too had found his roommate. He slowly lifted his eyes from the page and scanned the room to my face. A small smirk made its way onto his lips followed by a chuckle. Mr.Hills went on to discuss the details of the trip but my mind wandered off to think about what will happen in that hotel room. The bell went off and first period was over. I ran out of class quickly, not wanting to hear another word from Oliver.