Ch 1: bad Vs really bad

(( Franki in media))
"Amyst!!" Franki shouts, throwing a plate at the floor, the shatter echoes through the house.
I sigh " what?" I stand at the top of the stairs, looking at her in the kitchen.
" I'm bored" she picks up another plate,
" there's no need to break stuff" I start walking down the stairs. " we can go out and do something if you really want" I make my way to her and take the plate, Franki nods. She didn't look very pleased though,
" Elli" I call,
" yas" she smiles cheekily, popping her head into my view,
" can you please clean this up" I sigh, rubbing my temples, "and get ready, we're going out soon. I turn away, "Franki, you break one more thing, I swear I'll lock you in Naomi's room for an hour" I almost threat. Franki sighs loudly, not really accepting my terms, but agrees anyway.
I trudge my way to a secluded room, I knock on the door and open it, "Franki, Elli and I are going out, you coming?" I ask, the room was dark. The only light from a TV.
" nah. I've got to finish this mission" the light from the hallway shone on pink hair.
" you've been in there for a week, you can't do this" i almost sigh
" yeah, yeah. Once I've got the game clocked, I'll come out" she shakes her hand at me, shooing me away.
"What ever" I close the door. She'll never leave. I flick my light grey hair to the right, " you two better be ready, or I'm leaving with out you"
" ready!" Elli leapt to my side, her sword safely clipped to her belt.
" and Franki?" I ask,
" she left a while ago" Elli answers, too giddy for her own good.
" shit" I breathe. " better find her before she murders someone for looking at her" I shake my head.
Elli and I dash out of the house and start jumping from roof to roof.
A loud bang and a gust of wind came towards us, we stop.
" she's at the church" Elli almost gasps
" stupid bitch" I couldn't help but sympathise for the poor guy she's killing. " better get there quick"
Elli nods and grabs her sword, taking it out of its sheath and running towards the church.
Elli stops on the roof, I slide beside her,
" why'd you stop?" I ask, glancing at Elli, then looking down at Franki, she looked angry, a dark red aura grew sharply around her.  I quickly look at what she was angry at, " fallen" I growl.
" what should we do?" Elli asks, she looked worried
" this is her fight, we only join if she needs us" I sit down, observing the fight that was about to happen.
" but the guy looks really hurt" she stomps a little, I sigh
" he is a fallen angel, we aren't supposed to help them. They want us dead" I explain for the six hundredth time.
" but he's hurt" she whines
" Elli, he's not on our side" I shake my head
" no ones ever on 'our side' what if I want to help him" she stomps again. I look up at her and raise an eyebrow
" go ahead" I motion towards the fallen angel. She stomps a little more and whines. She sits down and folds her arms, knowing I've won.

" where are your friends?" Franki barks at the fallen angel, the guy pulls him self off the ground, He smirks slightly.
" cheeky fuck" I grew angry
" bitch" Franki growls, she runs at him, pulling her arm back, she punches him in the stomach, pushing him into a tree, he spits up blood. "where are they?" She growls again.
He didn't answer,  not a single move from him.
" why isn't he fighting back?" I question, " he knows he's going to die, right?"
Franki channels her power, " last time to talk boy" she put her hand firmly on his shoulder, still nothing from the fallen angel though. Franki sends dark Magic through him, he screams, but doesn't resist,
" why doesn't he fight?!" I shout, almost annoyed that I didn't get to see a good fight. Franki steps away from him, letting him fall to the ground. She smiles evilly and turns around, knowing she'd won.
The fallen angel rises up, using his wings to help him. My eyes widened, that would have normally killed someone of his kind, heck, even five if they were close enough.
" if you would let me answer" she guy spoke, " I don't have comrades"
I was shocked at his words, a fallen angel without his group? Why?
Franki's fists tightened
" you sure do have the balls to get back up" she lowers her head " I'm sorry I failed you, my king" she says, ashamed. The guy falls to his knees, spitting out more blood, the darkness had gone to his heart. He's going to die.
I sigh and jump down to the ground, "you never failed me Franki, you done well" I kiss her on the cheek, then go over to the fallen angel,
" you didn't fight her, you never wanted to even hurt her" I kneel down beside him, " why?"
" I vowed I'd never hit a chick" she said between gasps, "and her boobs are to big to even hit her"
" you have good morals, but I hope you know, you are going to die" I put my hand gently on his shoulder, he nods. " what's your name?" I ask, " Spencer" his voice breaks,
" thank you for your valuable time Spencer, you've done very well, and I wish you could continue. I'm sorry you were caught by my queen"
Spencer falls to the ground,