I Met Him On Omegle

I Met Him On Omegle 

Prologue

--------------------------

Love was something everyone explained so simply but the truth was, there was no simplicity involved with love.

            It was meant to be so easy. I would graduate, go to University, get a good job and then meet an amazing guy and fall hopelessly and completely in love with him – from there, everything would just fall into love place because I was in love and love could not be destroyed nor defeated. Though, I had only been foolish and naïve thinking that was how everything would turn out because nothing ever goes the way you expect it to go.

            Out of the 23 678 people on Omegle that night, why did it connect me to him? Why did my best friend want to go on Omegle that night? Why did I end up meeting him? Why did I fall in love with him?

            They were all questions that I had thought about endlessly since I met him and to this day, I can only explain them with one answer. It was because of fate. Some people didn’t believe in it and thought it was just stupid, but others, like myself, did believe in it. Isn’t my story alone proof that it does exist?

            “Lets go on Omegle.”

            Those four words changed my life so drastically, surprisingly. Who would’ve thought that something as simple as that would have? I sure didn’t. I thought I would just go on Omegle, talk to a couple of strangers and never think about it again. I couldn’t have been more wrong.

            ***

            “Let’s go on Omegle,” my blonde best friend giggled. She stared at Crystal and I with her big brown eyes, almost looking intimidating.

            “Eh… Okay,” I skeptically said. I had heard of the site a couple of times but had never actually bothered to go on it. What was so special about it anyway? It was just a site that you meet strangers on.

            How comforting.

            Crystal nodded excitedly. “I went on it with my cousins and we had so much fun,” she told us in one big rush. A grin was on her face, as per usual and her blue eyes twinkled. Out of the three of us, Crystal had to be the most naïve. A lot of people joked around and would call her Barbie, not to be rude and hateful but because of her blue eyes, beach blonde hair and porcelain like face.

            “Great,” Diana said, flicking her hair and then she went to Google. Diana was a heartbreaker, with her breathtaking golden blonde hair and brown eyes, how could she not be? Her confidence just added to her beauty, she had never been one to be self-conscious. She was stunning and she knew it.