I Met Him On Omegle (6)

I Met Him On Omegle

Chapter 6

[Picture of Ryan to the side]

----------------------------

“Mum, I’m going to a party tonight,” I told her. I had just gone for a shower and was dressed in a robe.

            “Sweetie, we don’t even know these people.”

            “It’s fine, the people who are throwing the party are Crystal’s cousins,” I lied, easily. I knew my mum and I knew that she would be hesitate about letting me go to a party in the US. “Plus, it’ll give you and dad a night to yourselves, you could go out for dinner or something,” I suggested.

            “I guess…” I grinned, hugging my mum and rushing off to get dressed. I honestly had no clue what to wear. I didn’t really want to wear a dress because I thought it was a bit much. I opened up my suitcase and pulled out a pair of blue ripped jeans and put them on but soon I pulled them off, deciding against them. I then put on a pair of high waisted leather pants. I grinned, loving the way they looked and started going through my suitcase for a top I could wear with it.

            I finally decided on an entire outfit and was dressed. I had my leather pants on and a blue crop top that ended right above my belly button. I was dressed to impress. My hair was in a high pony-tail and my make-up was done with a bunch of dark colours.

To be honest, I wasn’t sure if I was excited or nervous. I felt a mixture of emotions. One thing that was constantly on mind was if I was excited about seeing Jesse in person. Maybe he wouldn’t recognize me.

            “Where are you going dressed like that?” My dad questioned, raising an eyebrow.

            “This party… Mum already said yes!” My dad didn’t look impressed but he nodded anyway.

            “Make sure you text your mum and I with updates on everything. Once every half an hour,” he said strictly. I just agreed, there was no point disagreeing with him.

            “I will!”

            “And you better be back by one,” my mum piped in.

            “Okay.”

            “How are you getting there?”

            “I’m just going to catch a cab.” I didn’t want to bother Jared with him taking me, so when he asked me if I wanted him to come pass and pick me up I declined.         

            My dad sighed, “Please be careful.”

            “I will be!” I caught a taxi and told him the address that Rose had told me. After a 20-minute drive, I arrived at a white, large house that stood two stories tall. I paid the driver and got out of the car. I rang the doorbell and bit my thumb nervously. At this point, I thought I was going to be sick – that’s how nervous I was.

            “Andi!” Rose cried out when she saw me. She was dressed in a killer red dress and black stilettos. She looked amazing and suddenly, I felt self-conscious. Extremely self-conscious. “You came!”