I Met Him On Omegle (19)

I Met Him On Omegle

Chapter 9

In the midde of this chapter, the P.O.V changes from Andi to Jesse. You'll know when but just be aware of that.

----------------------------

The entire drive back to Jesse’s apartment I had been itching to tell Jesse I loved him but I wasn’t sure that I did. I liked him a lot, I knew that but I didn’t think I loved him. If I did wouldn’t I be sure? Was it even possible to fall in love within a week? It seemed impossible but what did I know about love?

            We got back to Jesses apartment so he could get something for where we were going. Suddenly, he kissed me, my back gently hit the wall behind me and he lifted me up so his hands were gently resting on my butt. I kissed him back and opened my mouth slightly so his tongue would collide with mine. I moaned as he started kissing down my neck, softly nibbling at my skin. My hands travelled up his shirt and I felt him muscular chest. Then, someone knocked on the door. 

            Damn.

            I couldn’t help but wonder if we would’ve gone further than kissing if someone hadn’t knocked at the door. I really didn’t know what I would’ve done in the mist of things.

            “Just ignore it,” Jesse said as he continued to kiss my neck.

            “No, go get it.”

            “Fine,” Jesse huffed. I went into the kitchen to get some water and when I came back into the living room, I saw Rose standing at the front door. “Just leave Rose,” I heard Jesse tell her in despair. Well, I didn’t think I’d be seeing Rose’s face for a very long time but here she was.

            “No! How long have you and the bitch been together? I bet you were with her when we were still together! I always thought there was something going on between the two of you, you looked at her differently.

            “Rose, please, just leave me alone.”

            “You called me when you were in the hospital and I know for a fact you got together with her on that day so was it after or before?!” Rose screeched, her voice piercing my ears. She was red with anger and was shooting me glares. I didn’t know if Jesse had noticed me standing there. I didn’t feel like it was my place to say anything, even though it all was about me.

            “Rose…” Jesse’s voice trailed off.

            “It was before, wasn’t it?” With that being said, Jesse angrily closed the door on her. I was about to open my mouth and tell him that him closing the door on her wasn’t exactly necessary but I realized how angry he really was.

            “Jesse, why are you getting so angry if you know she’s wrong? Don’t worry about what she has to her. Or does her opinion suddenly matter to you again?” I cocked my head to side.

            “Andi… I broke up with Rose after I asked you to be my girlfriend,” Jesse confessed, looking so sorry. For a split second, I just wanted to go and give him a huge hug.

            “W-what?” I stuttered. “You lied?”

            “I’m really sorry and I just… I just didn’t know what you’d say if I told you that I hadn’t broken up with Rose. You wouldn’t believe me, you wouldn’t believe that I had feelings for you and you wouldn’t be with me.” I cared that he lied to me. He had a point; I wouldn’t believe that he liked me if he told me he was still with Rose. I didn’t care too much that he was still with Rose when we started dating because even Rose had said that he called her that day and they broke up. I just didn’t know what other secrets he was keeping from me.