I Met Him On Omegle (17)

I Met Him On Omegle

Chapter 17

------------------------

“Careful,” I hissed at Jesse as he got into Ryan’s car. He had just got out of the hospital and the last thing I wanted was for him to hurt himself.            

            “Calm down, woman, I’m fine.” I rolled my eyes and got into the back of the car after closing Jesses door for him. “I’m fine, you know.”

            “Sh,” I put my index finger to my lip. We arrived at Jesse and Ryan apartment quickly but I couldn’t stay. I would need to go back to my hotel quickly, my parents were probably going to kill me. “Great,” I said, sarcastically.

            “What’s wrong?” Ryan asked.

            “I need to go home,” I told him, sheepishly.

            “I’ll drive you,” Jesse automatically said.   

            “Jesse, you can’t drive, I’ll drive her. You stay here and do… stuff.”

            Jesse was about to interrupt when I said, “He’s right, go inside, I’ll see you tomorrow.” I gave Jesse a kiss on the check and waved him goodbye. He didn’t look too happy about it.

            “He is so whipped,” Ryan laughed. I couldn’t help but smile at that. It was weird to think that Jesse and I hadn’t even kissed but I had kissed his best friend. It made me feel like a slut.

            “Bye Andi,” Jesse called out with an irreplaceable smile on his face.

            “Bye! Be careful, if you need anything call me.”

            When we were around a minute away from my hotel, Ryan softly said to me, “He really like you, you know.”

            “Do you think?”

            “I know.” We got in front of the hotel and Ryan smiled. “Good luck with the parents.”

            “If you haven’t heard from me by tomorrow, I’m probably dead,” I replied. He chuckled. “Thanks for the ride.”

            “No problem, now go in before you make things worse!” I walked inside the hotel and made my way to my room. I was really pushing my luck with my parents. Yes, I had called my Mum when I was at the hospital but I told her I’d be back at the hotel in an hour or so, it had defiantly been more than an hour. Once I got to my room, I opened the door to see my Mum walking up and down the room. When my Mum saw me she let out a sigh of relief.

            “What happened? Where have you been? I thought you were going to be back ages ago? Are you okay?”

            “I’m fine… Why aren’t you mad?” Something was defiantly up; my Mum never was this calm.

            “Should I be? Your father and I trust you to make sensible decisions.”

            “Y-yeah… okay.” I wasn’t going to ask twice why she wasn’t mad. I didn’t need her to get mad because I kept asking. “Where’s Dad?”