Watch Your Back....

I felt really bad. And I was also very mad.

Me-"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!"

I said pushing Harry.

Harry-"Well, sorry for trying to apologize! "

Me-"Well, in my society we just say sorry."

Harry-"Well, your society sounds boring."

He looked pretty mad. Then he looked guilty.

Harry-"Maybe it's better if I leave."

Me-"That would probably be the best. "

He lefted the room. I was so confused. Did Joey like me? IDK. I tried to go to sleep but it didn't work. Abie came into the room.

Abie-"Are you okay?"

Me-"Yeah..."

Abie-"You should get some rest."

Me-"Okay."

I fell asleep.

.~.Dream.~.

I was with Abie, Hayes, and Joey. Though, they were facing away from me. We were were in the mansion, but it looked old, there were a lot of vines and the place was pretty gross. I heard a noise. I was going to check it out but then Abie, Hayes, and Joey turned to me. They had blood all over them. I screamed. I ran down stairs. I bumped into Juweel. She had a grin on her face and blood. I ran away from her. I feel to the ground she was about to bite me...

.~.Out_Of_Dream.~.

I woke up I had sweat on my neck. It was about 6 A.M. Abie was still asleep. I dicided to go get a glass of water. I felt relived it was just a dream. It was pretty dark. I turned the kitchen lights on. I was going to go back to sleep.

?-"Looks like someone had a bad dream."

I didn't have to look at the person to know who it was.

Me-"Juweel?"

Juweel-"We need to talk."

She grabbed me and pushed me to the couch.

Juweel-"In this place there is only ONE queen and that's ME!"

She said pointing to herself. She was harsh. Very harsh.

Me-"And your point is...."

Juweel-"Joey is MINE."

Me-"Do you like him?"

Juweel-"Well, of course NOT. But YOU do."

Me-"Wait, but you don't care about him like I do!"

Juweel grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up. She was looking straight at me.

Juweel-"As I said again I am the ONLY queen here. And I am not going to let YOU take that away from me."

I was scared. She had no limits. She was evil. She let go of me and she was about walking to her room but she looked back at me.

Juweel-"Oh, yeah..one last thing..Watch Your Back."

I was more than scared by know. She went to her room. And I ran upstairs and tried to go sleep this time I couldn't sleep.