Niall Imagine for Olivia

You were sitting on the couch watching TV when Niall came home.
Niall: "Hey babe." *kisses your cheek*
You: "Hey."
Niall: "I brought back Nandos."
You: "I'm not hungry."
Niall: "Suit yourself."
He walked to the kitchen and got the food. He brought it back with him and sat down beside you.
Niall: "You sure?"
You: "Mhm."
You stood up and walked to the bathroom. Once you were in, you turned around and locked the door. You turned back around and took a few steps forward. You stepped up on the scale.
You: "Ugh. 1 pound...seriously? That's it?"
You unlocked the door and went back to sit with Niall. You watched TV for a few more hours with him. As you were spooning on the couch, your stomach growled.
Niall: "Olivia, do you want me to get the Nandos out of the fridge?"
He starts playing with your red hair, waiting for you to answer.
You: "No, I'm fine."
Niall: "No. You should eat. What all have you eaten today?"
You paused for a moment before answering.
You: "Erm...well I had...uhm-"
Niall: "You haven't eaten anything have you?"
You don't have to say anything. The silence says it all. You look back at Niall who looks so sad.
Niall: "Why?"
You: "Because I'm not skinny enough."
There was a moment of silence before Niall spoke again.
Niall: "Olivia, are you insane? You're fucking perfect. I don't want you to be a pound smaller or bigger. I love you the way you are. Never try to change again. Now please eat."
You burst into tears. Niall pulled you in close. After a while you let go.
You: "Yeah, I'll eat. I'm starving!"
Niall stood up, grabbed your hand, and pulled you to the kitchen. He watched you eat your food and from then on you never tried to change yourself again.

A/N - I hope you liked it! (: