Niall Imagine for Beth

Here you are, watching your dad yell at Niall. He found out you slept together. Your mom is yelling at your dad, your dad is yelling at Niall, and you're yelling at your dad as tears roll down your cheeks. Niall just stands there, no emotion being shown. Your dad won't let you near Niall. He finally takes a break from yelling. "I'm sorry sir." Niall looks at the ground. "Get out of my house and never come back." Niall turns towards the door, getting ready to leave. But he turns around. He looks your dad straight in the eye. "Sir, I know what I did was wrong. But I love your daughter. Beth... she's the reason for my happiness. She means everything to me. You would do anything for your wife. You would do anything to be with her right?" Niall stands inches away from your dad, waiting for an answer. "Yes, but what does this have to do with anything?" Your dad crosses his arms over his chest, getting aggravated. "Well, I'm going to do the same. So if I have to stand here and argue with you all night or anything else just so I can be with her, I'll do it." Your dad stared at Niall. Looking back at you, he says to Niall "Go get her." Niall runs to you and hugs you. Tears streaming down both of your faces. Niall pulls away and kisses you. "I love you." Niall smiles. "I love you too."

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N - I hope you liked it (: