13

Happy 23 Birtday to my baby😍💓 I'm so glad I became obsessed with you 4 years ago💓 because you continue to make music that truly gives me motivation & helps me when I'm going through a hard time. #alsinanation🅰🇺🇸
• t r e y •

I rested my head back on the seat and put on my beats as the plane was still waiting for everybody to get on, so far it looked like an empty flight. I was suppose to be on the flight back home earlier but I missed it. On purpose of course

I knew that was the flight Aubree had and I didn't really wanna risk any chances being around her. My feelings for her we're getting stronger, sheesh I even told her I loved her last night which I never did before. Ever.

So I thought maybe if I didn't be around or talk to her as much the feelings would go away but so far all its done is made me miss her.

Mom: tremaine you can't hide your feelings forever. Have a safe flight

Trey: thanks mama, and I'll tell her when the time is right. Right now it doesn't feel right.

My mom has loved Aubree ever since I first introduced them. At first I thought it was off cause my mom has never liked any girl I brought home but Aubree was different for her.

• A U G •

"And she's pregnant.. With my baby"

I stood silent for a moment processing what I just say through my head. "Nah" i mumbled to myself shaking my head.

I was trying to find out a way to tell Aubree Nicki was pregnant.

"Yeah it is a nice day, and by the way Nicki is pregnant" I chuckled and finished brushing my teeth I don't know how I was gonna do this.

I went back to my closet and slipped on my gold chains and made my way downstairs "Aubree you know I love you, but Nicki is pregnant"

I shook my head that ain't sound right either. How do you tell your wife you got another woman pregnant?

"Who you talkin to?" Nicki asked sitting up on the couch.

"The fuck?" I said. When I got into the shower a couple minutes ago I'm pretty sure I was alone and had my home alarm on.

"How you get in here?"

"Well I do have a key" she said holding it up.

I quickly walked over to her and snatched it from her hand I never gave her a key though. "Where you get this from? I never gave you one"

"I had it made now baby can you please stop acting like this towards me?" She asked standing up and putting her body against mines.

For a minute there she got me I was about to give in but I then remembered what she said about Anthony and Ariana. "No I said we're done until you have that baby"

"August ple-"

"No, hell no" I say cutting her off. "I don't wanna be with you at all why can't you understand that?" I asked. I felt like Nicki had a problem with me having two other kids and I never want to put Anthony and Ariana in the situation where they feel like they have an evil ass step mother.

"Fine" she says simply and grabs her things from the couch

Nicki was so used to getting her way so I was surprised she wasn't throwing a tantrum like the little ass kid she is.

"But I promise you.." She says rubbing her hand down my body

"If I can't have you nobody can, and if I ever see you with another female i will make her life a living hell August" she pecked my cheek and then quickly left out.