14

( a u b r e e )

"Alright here we go" Mustard said

"You got this girl" his wife Chanel said cutting him off a little.

It was the day after August and Anthony's birthday I was kinda tired but glad to finally be back in the studio. I was a little off though I couldn't hit this one note because I couldn't really focus I was still shocked about what Chris told me last night.

"See, I gotta be outta my head
To deal with ya
And I gotta be outta my head
To be still with ya"

"See, I love you but I don't like that I leave but then, I come right back to you"

"Yaas" I heard Chanel say which caused me to crack a small smile. Before I knew it my mic was being cut off

"What's the pro-" I opened my eyes to see August standing behind Chanel and Dj Mustard.

I quickly looked down and shook my head I didn't wanna see him at all.

"He can wait" I Said bluntly

"He says it's important" mustard said and I shook my head taking off the headphones and walking out the booth. He waited for them to fully leave the room before speaking.
I sat in the chair giving him all my attention and he let out a deep breath.

"Why do you do this?" I asked curious.

"Do what?"

"This. What your doing now, you hurt me and then months later beg for forgiveness then I end up forgiving you like always"

"Never ending cycle" I added.

"Cause I lov-"

"Don't. Don't alright?"
It's like he always knows exactly what I want to hear and he'll only say it to make me feel good at the moment.

"I can't do it anymore I'm officially done with you August. You've fucked up for the last time. I finally found somebody who cares"

He stood up and got down on his knees in front of me. "Aubree please, I know I fucked up in the past, I know I did but please just give me one more chance"

"Just one. To prove I really need you and love you I promise if I fuck up in any kind of way you don't even have to talk to me again just please"

He said and I saw a tear fall. That was new Everytime he tries to get me back he never cried so he was really bring his A game today. I looked into his eyes that were a bloodshot red like he's been crying and hasn't gotten any sleep. Part of me felt bad and wanted to give him this last chance but the other part of me felt numb and didn't care for his crying.

"I love you with all my heart I don't know what I'd do without you" he says snapping me out my thoughts.

"August I-I'm sorry, but I-I don't feel the same way about you anymore"

"Trey has given me everything I've ever asked for from you. The honesty, loyalty, happiness, everything you couldn't give"

"Nah you just confused" he said trying to laugh off his pain

"There's no confusion, I know who I want and it's not you"

"You don't know what the hell you want" he says getting angry

"You have two woman pregnant and I don't know what I want?"

He looked and me in shock and I laughed getting up and walking over to my purse "I'm about to be two months"

I reached into my purse and pulled out the wedding ring handing it to him. "Trey asked me to take it off a couple weeks ago when we were in Miami and I did as told"

"I don't want him around my kids" he said sounding bitter

"You don't have a choice. We're moving in together in a couple weeks. August he makes them happy. he teaches Anthony things Dads are suppose to tech their sons & Ariana is even trying to call him Dada"

"Just face it. He's more of a dad you'll ever be to them" I said wiping my falling tears.

I walked over and kissed his cheek "have a nice life August" and with that I left him there still on his knees begging and crying.

-should Aubree give him one last chance?
-next chapter might be a few months later
-comment & vote 💓