Chapter 3

"Well you were probably wondering why I was speaking all this with you , actually since the plan was about acting in love, It was necessary to make you more comfortable with me, and now I am sure I have achieved what I wanted, after all I told you they trained me well" He laughed.

All this while I never even realized he was actually working on his plan.

"So after I left from the cellar yesterday, I told a few of the invaders that I sort of felt bad for you, and I wish that you were not caught, they were surprised when I revealed that, I have planted seeds of doubts in them you know, so now when my shift is about to end, we have to have a little louder conversation and try to laugh in between a bit, so that they can hear us."

"Okay" I said.

His tone had changed, and I liked it when he spoke, but I wished his voice was a little less hoarse.

"And then we have one more day before the interrogators come in, so tomorrow before my shift , I will make the way clear, you don't have to worry about anything , you just have to tag along, we will be long gone, before they realize we have escaped."

"Can I ask something" I enquired.

"Yeah sure" He said.

"Since you are from our side, I was wondering why don't you speak our language with me"

"Well because I told you, that I can't reveal my identity."

I didn't understand that part, but I didn't ask any further questions.

"I guess it's time, another invader will be here soon, we should start working on the plan"

He turned towards me, and we started to speak a little louder and laughed in between and I started to feel his friendly nature, just when an invader barged in the door with puzzled eyes. He came towards Asim and started a rough and heated conversation to which Asim also replied with a harsh tone, I felt weak in my knees again and I went to the corner of the room and sat there looking at them, Asim left from the cellar and the invader eyed me with anger, and my stomach twirled, I was thankful for those bars which were there between me and  the invader.