Chapter 4

The giant had just come in, and Asim had said, before his shift he will come to get me. Well I was beginning to wonder how was he going to take care of this giant and what about the cameras?

I was beginning to get nervous, and I could feel my arms and feet go cold again, i was not sure whether i would be able to sum up the courage to make it out of here.

I saw the room open, and I could see that the giant was shocked and said something in an enquiring manner. I knew it was Asim , he blocked the door with a chair which he probably brought from outside, came in said nothing and approached the giant.

The giant went to grab his gun which he had placed near his chair, when Asim ran and jumped on him, the giant fell on the ground and Asim took no time to get behind, and grab his neck with his arms, and locked both  hands of the giant with his legs, he was suffocatig and I watched all this with a shock clenching the iron bars, praying to Allah to help Asim.

The giant stopped moving, and Asim looked towards me.

"I told you they trained me well" he whispered.

I couldn't find my voice, Asim got the keys from the giant and opened my cell, but I couldn't move, and Asim called me over saying, "c'mon let's get you back to your family."

Family, I had missed Ashraf so much, and was going crazy thinking how my kids would be surviving without me. I ran outside the cell and both of us went near the door.

Asim got the chair out of the way and we both went outside the room, It was a deserted hallway and we first took a right, I was not even seeing where we were going after that, I just followed Asim with Zikr under my breath, but I could see Asim was calm and treading carefully ,stopping at each corner, hiding at times and letting people pass before we made any move. When suddenly I realized this was the school which I studied in, the invaders had taken over it, and used it as their fort.

I saw a door in front of us and knew we can get out from there, it was the parking lot for the buses, but I knew all the possible entries and exit would be guarded, I was wondering what Asim will do next but to my surprise he just went through the door. I followed Asim out of the door and was about to shriek , but i grasped my mouth and controlled, I saw a guard lying on the ground hidden from plain sight behind the big flower pots, he was not moving either, just like the giant. I didn't know anything except that I was following Asim. I didn't know how that guard ended up lying there.

I could see that there were several military vehicles apart from the school buses and invaders patrolling the area. But there was no way to get out through the main gate without being seen.

I saw Asim move along the buses heading towards the compound wall and i followed.

The wall was quite high and I didn't have the faintest idea what he was doing,  when we got to the wall he said "I am Sorry I am not supposed to touch you, but I hope you will forgive me for this."

"What" I asked surprisingly.

"I will jump on this wall, and from the top I will give you my hand and pull you up. You will do that right?"

"Yes" I said nervously.

He had chosen the perfect place, there was a school bus between the invaders and the wall, so they could not see us, but we had to be quiet.

He made a little distance between him and the wall, and started to run, his footsteps had no sound, and jumped amazingly high and caught the wall at the top, pulled himself up, turned towards me lying on his stomach and his legs dangling on the other side of the wall and let his hands towards me.

He was right, he has been trained very well.

I grabbed his hands and in no time he pulled me up and I was there beside him on the wall, he jumped down, and I got scared looking at how high I was sitting, and I knew I couldn't make the jump.

"Jump, C'mon" He whispered.

I shook my head.

"Its, Okay I will catch you" He Whispered again.

I have trusted him all this while, I will trust him again, and I jumped.

He caught me midair and next moment my feet were placed gentIy on the ground, he started to run, and I was already tired. I couldn't find the power to move.

He turned toward me and said "C'mon we have escaped this hell we just have to get back home now"

He was a real motivator, and I started to run.

I was getting home.