Chapter 1: Meeting Them..

Reign's P.O.V.

"We're over..." He said, walking away. That's right, walk away. He always stood up on me whenever we're together and now he has the right to be angry on me because I was never there for him. Well, maybe he was right... If it was the other way around. And now because of that, he broke up with me. I tried to be okay with everything his doing and he breaks up with me. I sat on the floor. Crying. I can't hold back my tears. So I didn't, and now I'm all alone. A break up, a friend who's in a date, parents who moved to America. And what else? Right.

Oh. Sorry. I never got a chance to introduce myself. I'm Reign Myles. I'm 19 years old. And I live in U.K. England. I have a 16 year old brother and a 17 year old sister who lives in America with our parents. Yeah. You got it right. I have my own flat here at England.

As I stood up, my phone beeped. It was my friend Selena.

From: MahGomez;)

Hey there, sis! I'm not busy! You busy? Hope your not busy, because we should party!!! <3 Luv Yah... ;)

Selena is my best friend. She's already 21 years old and seriously, she likes to party and she's seriously immature. She treats me as her girlfriend. She would be like "don't touch my girlfriend, Boy!!" Or "ya jealous of my boyfriend?"

At the thought of it, I smiled a bit and wiped my tears away.

To: MahGomez;)

I'm not busy and I don't wanna party! Leave me alone... :(

I went to my room and changed into my denim shorts and in a t shirt. I wanna get my mind off that boy. That's when my phone beeped. AGAIN.

From: MahGomez;)

It's Jerome isn't it?

God, why does she know everything. The good thing about Selena is that she knows what's happening here.

To: MahGomez;)

Said leave me alone..

As I hit send, I pocketed my phone and went out to have a walk in the park. I need to get my head cleared up.

*later at park*

It was a bright day. And it's not bright for me. It was summer, yeah. But, with all of those nonsense, it seems not that bright. I sat down on the grass. I tried to get my mind off of it.

I started to lay down and close my eyes. When I heard a baby's laughter. It wasn't that like normal babies do. It was more happier and cute. It doesn't distract me when it comes to babies. But that kid? That was the cutest. As I sat back up I saw a baby girl. She has blonde hair and she walking slowly near me. And a curly haired boy was behind her.

"No, no..." He said. "Lux!" He tried to grab her but he got away. Then suddenly, she tripped and fell down on me. I thought she'll cry or something since she fell down or because she was in front of a stranger. But all she did was giggle.

The curly haired boy grabbed her by the waist.

"Gotcha!" He said. Making the baby smile and giggle some more. He smiled.

Then he turned to face me. "Thanks for catching her. She's not that used to walking alone. I never saw her so determined to walk alone." He said, I smiled. "I'm Harry by the way."

"From the looks of it, you are Harry Styles." I answered, smiling. " I'm Reign by the way."

He smiled. Harry was from a British boy band named One Direction. He was a big flirt. That's what I've heard.

"Hey, Haz!" Someone yelled. It was a boy much older than him. He was wearing a black and white striped shirt with red suspenders.

"I see you found a lady here, Haz!" He said. "Well back off! Cause his mine..." Then suddenly he grabbed Harry. I laughed.

"Lou! Lux might fall..." Harry yelled.

"Anyways, my name's Jennifer." The boy said.

"Don't play dumb on me, Louis Tomlinson." I chuckled. He has that frown on his face which was pleasing to see. I smiled bright forgetting everything that happened.

He was not that happy that I knew his name..

"Hey, maybe you wanna join us in our picnic, Ms. Lady with no name?" Louis asked. I chuckled.

"Sure!" I said, brightly. "No problem! I'm Reign, by the way."

Louis led me to a blanket that was neatly placed above the green grass. A blonde boy was sitting a the corner of the blanket with a sandwich at hand.

"Hey.." I greeted.

"Hello.." He greeted back. He has an Irish accent. He was Niall Horan. "I'm Niall."

"I'm Reign.." I said.

"Okay.. You know each other.." Louis muttered. He made me sit down with Niall on the blanket.

I was looking at Lux when I felt someone staring at me. I looked to a boy in a white t shirt and he looked away. He was the guy looking at me.

"His Zayn Malik, right?" I asked Niall.

When Niall was about to answer, someone answered me instead.

"Yes he is." Someone answered.

I looked at the one who answered. It was Liam Payne.

"I'm Liam.." He said. He saw me, frightened. "Oh, sorry about answering for Niall. His mouth's full."

I suddenly looked at Niall. His mouth full of sandwich. I laughed.

"I have to say.. His really creepy.." I confessed, looking at Zayn.."

"It's alright.." Liam said.

"His always shy and mysterious to new people.." Niall answered, swallowing his food.

"Believe me.. When we met.." Liam said, looking at the sky, remembering everything. Then he shivered. "He was looking at me.."

I was really curious to meet him so I actually went to him.

"Hey.. I'm Reign.." I greeted.

"I'm Zayn.." He greeted back, smiling a me. "Bet you were creeped out when I was looking at you, right?" I simply nodded.

"Heh. A lot of people are." He said, looking at Lux's direction.

Then when I sat there, we started a conversation. About life, love, everything! I even got some advice. Zayn's a good guy. You can trust him. He even is a lot energetic than I've ever expected.

"You know.. I can't swim.." He confessed.

"Really?" I was shocked. Poor guy. A boy who's already 20 years old don't know how to swim. "Maybe I could teach you.. If you know, we can get to spend a day in the beach.."

"That's great!" He exclaimed. "The lads won't teach me.. But maybe you shouldn't.. I'm really nervous and shy about that.." He sighed.

"It's okay! It'll be fine.. We can even prank the boys or even have a water fight!! That'll be totally fun!!" I exclaimed, grinning. He nodded.

"Sometime, I wish it could be a lot near.." He said.

Someday, Zayn... You'll get what your wishing for......

---

Sorry it's a bit short but, I'll be trying to update as much... Mwah mwah tsup tsup!! ;)