Chapter 13: Like?

Class  Trip Final Part

Reset - Tiger JK  Feat. Jinsil of Mad Soul Child (I LOVE THIS SONG :))

~

Today was officially our last day here at Korpop Resort! I double checked my luggage to see if I had everything. Hmm ok so I have my phone charger, phone of course, pillow, clothes, toiletries, and journal! Okay, I'm good to go! I smiled as I checked the time on my phone.

8:15 am

Aigoo, i'm late! I shouldn't have slept in! I quickly dragged my luggage to the front door. Just as I was about to leave, I looked down and saw that I was still I'm my..Pyjamas? Mwoh?! Aish you idiot! I ruffled my hair and quickly unzipped my luggage to pick up my clothes for the day.

Today everyone decided to dress nicely for the last day so I wore a simple lace dress and a floppy beige sun hat wrapped with a white bow around it. I spun around to check my outfit in the mirror. Okay, I'm finally good to go! I took one last look at the cabin and smiled, good bye stinky, old cabin! I chuckled as grabbed my luggage and headed outside to wait for the bus.

When I arrived at the bus stop, I dragged my luggage In search for my group. As I was looking for them I felt someone grab my shoulders.

"Boo!" Jackson yelled

"Omo!" I jumped. I quickly turned around to see Jackson exploding from laughter. "Aigoo, you scared me!" I exhaled as placed my hand on my beating heart that starting beating 10x faster.

"What are you doing here? Everyone is way over here!" he placed his hand on my shoulder as the other pointed at Young Jae and the others. Where's Mark? I looked around and saw Mark laughing along with Nari My heart suddenly dropped a little. What is wrong with you Young Mi? Nari is Marks friend! I snap back to reality and faced Jackson "Come on!" he smiled and directed me toward them. "I found Young Mi!" he waved.

"Young Mi! Where were you?" Young Jae asked

"I just left the cabin" I replied and he nodded.

Soon, Mark and Nari walked toward our group. Nari ran up to me with her famous beaming smile.

"Young Mi-ah, sit with me on the bus, I need to tell you something!" She pulled on my arm.

I smiled and nodded "Aresso (Okay)"

After waiting another 10 minutes, the bus finally arrived. We entered the bus and picked a spot to sit in. Nari sat in the window seat while I sat in the isle. I looked to see where the others were seated. Behind us were Jae Bum and Jackson and beside us were Mark and Young Jae. I looked back at Nari and caught her staring at..Mark? I waved my hands in front of her face.

"Nari?" No answer.."SONG NARI!" I yelled

"Huh?" She faced me with a confused look.

"What did you want to tell me?" I asked

"Um" She paused then awkwardly laughed "Actually, can I tell you when we get off?"

As curious as I was, I simply nodded and she smiled back and went on her phone.

Mark POV

Out of everyone on this bus, I had to sit with the person I wanted to sit with the least.If you guessed Young Jae, you're correct. So many questions flooded my mind that I wanted to ask but ignored them to avoid having a conversation with him. After a long silence, I turned to face Young Jae.

"What's your relationship with Young Mi?" I bluntly asked

"What?" He asked as he was confused of the sudden topic.

"You know what I asked"

"Were just friends." He replied

Psh, Just friends. "How about in the past?"

He paused "Why do you need to know?"

"So you were together.." I looked down "So why did you leave her?"

"I will once again question, why do you care?"

"Did you know how she felt for so long? Did you even care how she felt? Is that how you treat your girlfriend? You be with her for the longest amount of time and make her think that the relationship is fine but you just break it off." He looked at me but didn't answer "I would never do that to her. Instead, of leaving her I would protect her from people like you." He looked up with his eyes widened. Before he could respond, I left to go sit somewhere else. Aish why would you say that? I ruffled my hair.

Young Jae POV

"I would never do that to her. Instead, of leaving her I would protect her from people like you." I looked up from his sudden statement. Does he like her? Before I could reply, He quickly got up and left.

Young Mi POV

As I sat with Nari, the whole bus ride was awkward. We would talk once in a while then it would be quiet again. When we finally made it back home I got off the bus and picked up my luggage to go home. Just as I was about to leave I felt someone grab my arm, I saw Nari looking down on the ground

"Yes, Nari?"

She paused then looked up. Her cheeks were as red as a tomato.

"Uh what I was going to tell you was that.."

"Yeah?"

"I-I...." I leaned in closer to hear what she was saying. "I LTGT MAEDF" She yelled as she quickly ran away. What?

*Beep Beep*

I looked a my phone and saw a text from Nari.

Sorry I was so nervous I didn't think you heard me. Well uh what I said was..

I Like Mark

DON'T TELL ANYONE! I ONLY TOLD YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE MY ONLY CLOSE FRIEND! T3T We will talk more about this topic when we hang out tomorrow. I need advice TT^TT!

-Nari

~

Hey Guys! Sorry for the short chapter! I would've written more but I just want to leave it there :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see you next sunday! :)

-Bom