Chapter 16: Park Jin Young?

Music (OST High School Love On): What My Heart Wants To Say - Lel ft. Linzy (I love the ost's in High School Love On ;))

~

"Okay Young Mi, you will be staying in the guest bedroom for the duration of the time. Please get comfortable then come downstairs when you are done. I've prepared snacks in the kitchen if you would like." Mrs. Tuan smiled.

"Okay thank you Mrs. Tuan!" I bowed and returned a smile.

So let me guess..You're wondering how I got here; right? Well, after we all ate dinner, my mom helped out pack my things because their plane would arrive at 4:00am so they didn't want me to be on my own for the time being. After my mom packed all my things, I left with Marks family.

Mark POV

Flashback After Dinner...

As we were walking home, I looked to my right to see Young Mi gazing at the radiant stars scattered in the night sky. I was still in shock that she was remaining with us for the time being but I was a bit, just a bit; happy in the inside.

 I continued to stare at Young Mi as she was still focused on the sky. I looked down and smiled to myself as I continued to walk home with Young Mi and my parents.

Flashback END

Once I stepped in the house, I dragged my body to the couch and lied down to rest for a while. Ahh I'm so full from today's dinner, I inhaled that Galbitang Mrs. Park made; I give it 5 stars! After staring at the wall for a couple minutes; soon enough, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Young Mi POV

At Mr. and Mrs. Tuan's House...

I checked the time and saw that it was 9:00pm. I should quickly unpack my things so I can get ready for bed. I unzipped my bag and started unpacking. Hmm now that I think about it, Is it weird that I'm beginning to get used to dragging along a luggage with me? haha.

Once I finished unpacking my things, I changed into my pyjamas and went downstairs to eat the snacks Mrs. Tuan arranged.

As I was about to enter the kitchen, I saw a dark figure lying on the couch. I took a few steps back to see who it was.

As walked closer I noticed that the figure was Mark.

He must be tired from today huh? I silently chuckled and leaned in closer to see his facial features.

"Cute" I said to myself. Wait.. what did I just say? I covered my mouth in disbelief. I should really go now. Before I could walk away, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me onto the couch. My hands continued to cover my mouth as my cheeks turned bright red.

No way, is he awake? I slowly turn to face him peacefully asleep on the couch. Phew, I tried to get up but his grip was to strong. Ah this is not helping! And plus, I'm getting squished onto his chest! My heart started beating faster and faster. I continued to try to squirm out of his grip but it got tighter.

"Don't.. go" He mumbled

My eyes widened. Does he talk in his sleep? Aish this idiot! I gave up and lied down. He will let go soon anyway.. Right?

Minutes later, My eyes began to feel heavy but I refused to sleep. I-I..Will...Not...Sl-sleep. I was so tired that my neck couldn't carry my head. I continued to open and close my eyes.

Mark POV

I finally woke up and stretched my arms. Ah I slept like a baby! I didn't expect to sleep that long!