Forgetting The Past Halloween Special!

This is just a little extra from your amazing author-nim that posts 4 days after halloween haha. This isn't part of the story btw XD Enjoy!~

~

Tonight was the "spookiest night of the year" where the calendar falls on the 31st of October. Craved orange pumpkins standing at every door and maybe a decoration or two to give dressed up children a scare. Still don't know what I'm talking about? It's Halloween! I loved to go out as a child dressed up from a pretty princess to a zombie but as I got older, I got stuck on candy duty. Well, doesn't mean I can't get into the Halloween spirit and dress up right? I opened my wardrobe and grabbed the costume I just bought yesterday along with a few decorations to make our house more "scary" i guess. I headed in to the washroom to get into my costume and apply some make up. This year, I decided to dress up as Red Riding Hood. Too bad Jinyoung isn't here, him and Jaebum are too busy promoting their new group, JJProject.

I spun around a few times as my silk red cape majestically blew in the air."Hm not bad!" I smiled at my reflection as I put my thumbs up. 

After applying my makeup, I headed to the kitchen to grab the candies my parents bought and scattered them in a clear, transparent bowl. I licked my lips trying to refuse the temptation of eating the candies before the children arrive.

I shook my hands and looked away "NO! conceal don't feel." I said as I slowly began to back away belting out to Frozen which unfortunately didn't help. Ah screw it, I'm not Elsa! 

I ran to the sparkling bowl of candies. "Ah there's tons of candies in this bowl, I'll just eat one. That won't change anything. Right?" I smiled "You are mine -!"

"Young Mi-ah! Don't touch the candies! They're for the children! Not you!" My mom shouted from upstairs.

I stomped my feet and pouted "Eomma!" I wined "Just one, pleeeeassee" 

"No" she said in a blunt tone

"B-but" I sighed "Fine" I crossed my arms and sulked as I sat in the dark, cold corner of the floor.

My mom grabbed her bags and smiled "Good, well i'm going to go out with my friends to a Halloween party so i'll come back around 11pm okay?" she smiled "Your dad is already waiting for me in the car so I have to hurry! Bye sweetie" she said as she ran up to be and bent down to kiss my forehead.

mm was the only thing that could come out my mouth as I continued to silently cry to myself over the candy. 

She smiled "Bye! See you soon!" she waved as headed out the door.

"mmm" I rested my head on my knees covering my face.

As soon as I heard the door close, I continued to stay in the same spot. This was a chance to secretly eat some candy but I feel guilty taking it. I sighed 

10 Min Later...

Sweet sweet candy continued to fill my brain. Maybe i should leave the bowl outside and go trick or treating. No one will question me right? Huhu ;-;

*Ding Dong*

I slowly lifted my head and got up. Kids already? Ugh. I sighed once more and dragged myself to the door.

I slowly opened the door and looked up to see who it is. "Jackson?" I asked

He smiled and wrapped his arm around my shoulder "Young Mi! Happy Halloween" He smiled

I chuckled and looked at the other people who Jackson brought along. I couldn't identify them except for Jb. One was dressed up as the hulk and the other was spider man. Odd, just by their eyes, they both seem farmiliar too bad they were wearing masks. I turned around "Who are they?"