Chapter Four.

You stared at them, bewildered. "What feelings? We've barely known each other for two days."

"Agreed. We don't have any feelings for each other. Except for being friends." Ross said.

"Someone's being defensive." Rydel smirked.

"You were defensive with Ratliff." Rocky spoke up.

She blushed slightly. "That's different. That was a while ago. . We're together now, it's normal."

"Wait, you were defensive with me and we ended up together. . So, if they're being defensive, they could end up together." Ratliff looked in thought.

"Yes!" Riker exclaimed.

"No!" You right away replied.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Admit it!"

"Why would I if it's not true?!"

"Because of the '(y/n)Ross' ship!" Rocky cheered. Silence followed that statement.

". . . What?" You asked, stunned.

"Huh? I-I didn't say anything. ." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

You raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"What?" Rocky asked.

"You want to play that game?" You crossed your arms.

"I don't know what game, but Rydel has something to say!" He ran behind his sister.

She sighed before smiling. "Hey, sweetie, I think you should tell her." She gently pushed Ratliff forward.

"What? Okay, um. . You see. . I like cake." He sighed.

That last part threw you off. A few seconds passed before you started laughing. "Really? This was all a joke?"

"Yep. We planned this whole thing. All of it. Every single thing. Every detail. All of this discussion." Riker replied.

Rocky signaled for him to stop. "Yeah. It was supposed to be funny."

"It is! 'I like cake!'" You started laughing again.

Ross blinked. "(y/n), do you really think--"

"That we even got Rydel to be defensive? Yes. We did." Rocky smiled.

"What are you guys really--"

"(y/n), ready to go get some ice cream? Rydel and I can start going with you." Ratliff suggested.

"Sure!" You walked next to Rydel and Ratliff.

Riker turned towards Ross once you left with Ratliff and Rydel. "Okay, Ross, (y/n) doesn't know about the ship--"

"What ship?" Ross asked, confused.

"--You don't either. Well, there's been the (y/n)Ross hashtag on Twitter. Fans ship you both together." Rocky explained.

"Wait, why? We've only known--"

"I know that. But, it doesn't seem to matter for the fans. (y/n) will find out eventually. And that's just awkward." Riker said.

"Yeah, I agree. It's awkward for me--"

"Ross, (y/n)'s really nice. She cares about others. She'd put you in front of herself. So, we can't let her know." Rocky quickly replied.

"That doesn't make any--"

"Doesn't make any sense, I know. But, the world doesn't either. Do what you have to, to keep her from finding out. Please." Riker sighed.

Ross nodded. "Okay. But, only if I get answers. And soon."

"Only you." Rocky and Riker nodded. "Let's go get ice cream."

--

You were walking with Rydel and Raliff when a question popped up in your mind. "Hey, I have a question. If you don't mind."

"Sure, what is it?" Rydel asked.

"Um, do fans really ship us together?" You questioned. "I mean, I don't know if it was a joke."

"What? You knew--" Ratliff stopped talking.

"So, it wasn't a joke--"

"No, no! I was going to say 'you knew I love cake.' So, of course it was a joke." He chuckled.

You smiled. "Well, you haven't given me a reason to not trust you. So, alright."

Rydel smiled. "Yeah. You're really cool."

"So are you." You grinned. Ratliff pouted. You laughed and said, "You too, Ratliff."

He chuckled, "Yay." You reached the ice cream shop.

"(y/n), want to order?" Rydel asked.

You shook your head. "You both can. I'm going to wait for Riker, Rocky and Ross."

"We'll wait, too." Ratliff said. Rydel nodded.

"It's fine, really. They shouldn't be that long." You smiled.

"Exactly. We can wait." Rydel assured you.

You squinted in the direction behind them. Rydel and Ratliff turned around to see Rocky, Ross and Riker running in your direction. Once they reached the table, they were breathing heavily.

"You guys didn't have to run. I could have waited." You said with a small smile.

"(y/n), it's fine. You don't have to wait." Ross smiled.

-Ross' POV-

(y/n) is one of those people who has a positive effect on others. She can make you smile just by smiling.

"I really don't mind." She smiled.

I decided to just nod and I said, "Okay. But, in the future, just get your ice cream. I don't mind." This made her laugh.

"No promises." She laughed.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Uh-huh."

She grinned, "Let's all go get ice cream."

I nodded, "Yeah. Let's go."

Rocky cheered as we all went inside, ordered, paid and went back outside to a table.

"The next show is tomorrow, right?" (y/n) asked.

"Right." I nodded. "Since you're on tour with us, you'll be in the front row for every show."

She smiled softly. "It's fine, really. I'd rather let other fans be in the front row. They'll only get to experience it once."

"We've already gotten the tickets. You won't be taking anyone's place." Riker smiled. "Please agree."

Pink dusted her cheeks, but none of them could tell because they weren't next to her. Except me. "Alright, I guess so. If I'm not taking anyone's place."

"Great! This tour is going to be even better!" Rocky exclaimed, making her laugh.

-----------------------------

I'll post clues to the next chapter if I think of any. As in, quotes/sayings that can be a clue or hint at something. I can't think of any yet.

You're amazing. I love you.