Chapter Sixteen.

". . But. . I don't love you. ."

You froze, but then tried to act like it didn't bother you. But, it did. A lot. Was it because of how you looked? Maybe it was your personality. Or maybe you weren't good enough.

You put on a smile, "Oh. Okay."

His face softened. "(n/n), it's not you. I know that's used a lot, but it's true."

"It's okay, Ross." You laughed. "I get it, really. I don't want things to be awkward, though."

"Are you sure it's okay? I just. . I need to get over Courtney." He sighed.

You nodded. "It's fine. I understand. I'm sorry."

"Don't apolo--"

"I should, Ross." You smiled. "I'll see you later." You hugged him before boarding the plane. Your phone vibrated. You received a text from Rydel:

How did everything go?

You replied:

He still has feelings for Courtney. He doesn't feel the same. But, it's fine. Maybe we just were only meant to be friends.

She sent:

(y/n), I'm so sorry.

You texted:

It's fine, really. I'm going to go. Bye. :)

She replied:

Byee.

You stared out the plane window. You blinked tears away. Wearing your R5 shirt, jeans and converse, you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. It was no use. How were you supposed to fall asleep

-

"(y/n)!" A voice said. You opened your eyes to see Ross, Rydel, Ratliff, Rocky and Rydel all looking concerned.

"Wh-What?" You asked, sitting up.

"You weren't waking up. . You don't remember?" Ross asked.

You shook your head. "Didn't I go home after the last show?"

"(y/n), we're just at the beginning of the tour. Should I call the hospital?" Riker looked concerned. So did everyone else.

"No. . No." You were confused. "I guess I was just dreaming." You looked at Ross, "Did I tell you anything?"

"No. Should you have?" He looked puzzled.

"No, not that I can think of." You lied. You got up, off of the floor.

"Oh, alright." He smiled.

You grinned. "Yeah. So, um, what time is it?"

"Like, ten-thirty AM." Rydel replied. She hugged you. "I'm just glad you're okay."

"Me too." You returned the hug.

"Today is a free day. What do you want to do?" Riker asked.

"Shopping!" Rydel yelled, already grabbing her purse. She grabbed your arm and dragged you out of the hotel.

"Bu-But, I wanted to play video games." You whined.

"I mean, if you want to go shopping later. ." Rydel trailed off.

"No, it's fine. Let's go shopping." You smiled.

You and Rydel arrived at downtown. You both decided to start at a small shoe shop. You found a pair of shoes you love [See picture]. You grabbed your wallet.

"Girl, put your wallet back." Rydel smiled. "I'm paying for everything."

"Rydel! I can't let you do that!" You exclaimed.

"Why not?" She already grabbed the shoes you wanted and walked to the cash register. She already paid for them, ignoring your protests.

"Thank you." You said once you both left the small shop.

"No problem." She smiled. "That's what friends are for." She giggled. "Let's go to this shop!" She pointed to a shop called M Sing's clothes. [I think I made that up. I don't know. If I didn't, sorry.]

You entered the store with her. Deciding to look at the shirts, you walked towards the back of the store. There, a sign read, "Band tees."

You picked out a Paramore shirt and a Panic! At The Disco shirt. You walked over to the 'pants' section and grabbed some black skinny jeans and black ripped skinny jeans.

"(y/n)! Look at what I found!"

You turned around to see Rydel holding a number of skirts, shirts and a dress. She was also holding a small white jacket.

You chuckled, "Having fun?"

She laughed. "Yep." She paid for everything. "I should get you a dress!"

You shook your head. "No thanks."

"Please?" She begged.

You sighed, "Okay."

She dragged you to a nice dress store. "This is so nice! I know that (f/c) is your favorite color. So, I'll look for that color."

----------------------------

Lol. It was just a dream. I had a dream that Luke Hemmings had a girlfriend.

It's possibly true. . Well, this sucks.

I want him to be happy, though.

Anyway, Question:

Favorite color?
[Hint: Newborn boys are wrapped in a blanket or this color]