New School

' In the eeend when we fade into the ni...' " ugh school " I turn off my alarm playing Andys beautiful voice and throw a pillow over my face and as soon as Im bout to fall back to sleep of course my big brother has to walk in and rip my sheets off of me. " Get up mouse "
" Leave me alone Braxton , and dont call me mouse Im not that short anymore." I huffed out.
" You have an hour before you start your new school and you are the average size of a freshman not to remind you the you are a junior this year." He snickers as hes walking out of my room.
Im going to kick his ass , I mutter to my self getting out of bed. I walk into the bathroom take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I walk into my closet and pick out black skinny jeans , maroon tank top , with my black leather jacket over.
Let me introduce my self My name is Rachel and I live with my older brother Braxton after my parent kicked me out because I couldnt ' behave to there standards ' Im what you might call a bad girl or a trouble maker or whatever I say its just being me with the exception of not following most rules , being bad ass , and doing whatever I want.
Today Im starting a new school and Im so not ready for this shit.