Chapter 1

Megumi's POV

"My fellow Umizu people,what are we gonna do at this,daughter of a devil?" Chief Priest Kohaku pointed at the girl with a fishtail;a mermaid.

"Torture it on fire!"

"Cut its tail!"

"Beat it until it dies!"

The girl with long pink hair and blue scaled-tail trembled in fear.Her pupils dilated from fear."P-please d-dont h-hurt me."

The whole townspeople laughed as she trembled in fear and start throwing her stones and pieces of ice shards.The girl swam further her glass pool but chains from her fins restrained her from moving further.An ice shard hit her cheek and pale skin,making her bleed.A couple of ninjas held her arm as they move her from the glass pool.

The girl struggled to escape but only received a hard blow on her stomach,making her cough blood.Tears fell from her blue green eyes."The daughter of devil cried!" Kohaku mockingly said,the townspeople continued throwing her bigger pieces of glass,rocks,and ice shards.They hit her shoulder blades,tail,arms,and cheeks.

A scream escaped her lips as one of the guards stabbed a kunai in her tail.It bled furiously.Tears flow freely,and a voice was heard from above.

"You humans,how dare you hurt my daughter!You will pay for this!!!!" Then,a sudden roar from the tides was heard,and there,a Hydra appeared.It roared furiously at the townspeople,who were shaking from fear.

"Guards!!Ninjas!!Kill that bastard of a monster!!" Kohaku commanded.A whole army of ninjas came forward attacking the Hydra,who was wreaking havoc in the place.Kohaku walked forward the girl who was crying and shaking.

"You!You brought this bad omen to our town!You should die!!"Kohaku aimed at the girl with a kunai and stabbed her tail.

And all she heard was a roar from above.

*

I panted heavily  as i woke up form that nightmare.My pet,Sui,a white fluffball wolf,walked towards me and leaned her head on my lap.

"Are you ok Mistress?" she asked worriedly.I stroked my hands on her smooth white fur."Im ok.I just dreamt of what happened  7 years ago." I panted more lightly as i talk.

What i dreamt of happened 7 years ago when i was 13 in the Village Hidden in Ice.The voice i heard was my father's,but i didn't got a chance to talk to him and my mother.He told me that he will talk to me when the time comes.I didn't even get to know his name.

But before he bid his goodbye,he gave me chakra,and even my own cool super powers.I can manipulate water and ice.I have variation of jutsus that involved my water-ice tandem.I also have this cool blue green eyes that turn to crystal blue when my special power is activated.Its called Shirukesho.It gives me an ability to see any illusions,break genjutsus easily,and even gives me psychic powers.*u* Coool.

My father also gave me the ability to change my tail into feet whenever i am out the water.But it returns when my feet had contact into water.

Now im staying in the Rain Village,which usually rains of course,and the surroundings are pretty...watery.I cant walk outside in my ninja sandals on,so im stuck wearing these goddamn waterproof boots.

I was sitting below a big big tree,when a kunai came flying but i dodged it pretty easy.Then a man with onyx eyes did a couple of handsigns and said,"Fire Release:Great Fireball Technique!!" Then a huge fireball came at me.Water,being my first element,i  quickly shouted "Water Release:Tearing Torrent!" water spiralled my hand and was sent high speed at the incoming fire.It quickly extuingished the fire and I sighed in relief.