Chapter 5

I FEEL SO DAMN LOVED.♥ KEEP COMMENTING AND VOTING TT w TT it makes me update mooooore.

-mylittlemonsterxx

-----------------------------------

Megumi's POV

"Kisaaaameee~lets go and stay at the town for a while~ Its raining and im tired..." I said.True,it was raining.And I would be damned if a little drop of water reached my foot.The years of hiding will be useless.

Itachi glared."You shouldve not come then."

I gave him an icy look."I would,but Leader-sama will be disappointed if you failed this mission without me."

I placed a thin sheet of ice shield in order to cover me,but my chakra is too damn low and im tired.

I hear Kisame sigh."Okay.We'll rest in an inn.Just stay quiet the two of you.Youre making my ears bleed dammit."

I gave him a thumbs up."Arigato ne,Kisame-san."

----------

Itachi's POV (AWWW YEAAAH)

This girl....there is something off of her.

First,she is weird and annoying.Second,she is afraid of water.Third,she murmurs things about "mermaids" and "merfolks".

I shouldnt be thinkig too much.Focus on the mission Itachi,I thought to myself.

"Eh?!?!?!?!?!??!?! What do you mean there is no rooms left?" I hear Megumi stated loudly.

"Im sorry miss,but there is no---" The innkeeper was cutted by Megumi again."P-please..I cant go in the rain like this...Im carrying our first child," after saying that,she pulled be beside her.

My eyes widened.Our first child?!?!  I thought.Oh,just a trick.

I bowed politely."Please,any room for 3 will do.My wife needs shelter right now."

The innkeeper,buying our story gave us a room with 3 queen sized bedroom.I cant believe that Megumi knows how to do this crap.

Inside our room,Kisame is laughing."Wh-what did he say again on the last part?" And then cracked again laughing.

Megumi grinned and mimicked the innkeeper."Youthful marraige.Here,have the finest room we have.Goodluck on your first baby." Then laughed.

I frowned."Its not the time to be laughing."

Megumi walked towards me.Since I am sitting on the side of the bed,I cant help but move away.

She jumped and went over me.I froze.What the fuck?

"Itachi~ Youre my husband ne? Please kiss Megumi chan." She puckered her lips.I blushed faintly.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK.

---

Megumi's POV

Uchiha is blushing.Crap.Im such a damn fucktard.My heart is beating too.

Instead,I let out a laugh and get off of him.Kisame is cracking too.

"Good one Megumi!!Its been a while since I saw Itachi blush!!!" Kisame said and the laughing again.

We stopped laughing when we felt Itachi's chakra surging.

Uh-oh.

"Wanna be trapped?" He said.

Crap.

---

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOO.