Lemon!

A/N: Okay guys, I tried my best at a lemon for this since it's my first time writing one, so I hope you all love it! This lemon was requested by Thorlovespoptarts.

Reader POV

"Hichigo, where are you taking me? You know I am not very good when it comes to surprises," I said as my boyfriend of six months, Hichigo, was currently walking me towards a surprise he had in store for our anniversary with his pale, white hands covering my eyes.

My (H/C) hair was in a beautiful braid and I was wearing a (F/C) checkered skater dress, black leggings, and sneakers with pandas on the front of them. I was holding my hands out in case I ran into something, but I knew Hichigo wouldn't let anything happen to me.

The man, or rather zanpakuto, in question stopped me and I could practically feel him smirking as he spoke, "You can stop your complaining, (Y/N). We're here." He took his hands away from my eyes and I opened them, but what I saw in front of me made my heart almost explode in my chest.

Now, Hichigo didn't really like romance, but he would occasionally be romantic himself for events like these, and I have to say, this was most likely the best anniversary ever. The place he took me to was a small forest area with trees surrounding us, but there was also a lake a few feet away that had its water sparkling from the beautiful moon shining its light onto it.

He kissed my cheek and looked away with a small blush staining his white cheeks, "I..I went to the bunny girl for advice and she told me you like this kind of stuff, so I wanted to take you here. O-Oi, say something, baka!"

A smile grew on my lips and I could feel tears form in the corners of my (E/C) eyes, 'He really does surprise me in the strangest of ways, but that's just one of the many things I love about him. At times like these, it just reminds me of that day he confessed to me.'

I turned around and wrapped my arms around the whitenette's neck looking up at him with tears of joy running down my cheeks, "I love it Hichigo. I'm really happy you did this. I guess my gift doesn't compare to this."

Hichigo raised his eyebrow and smirked as he laid his hands on my delicate waist, "Oh? What's the gift, babe?"

I gave a little grin as I walked towards the edge of the lake and slowly took off my clothes then slipped into the water, "You'll just have to come and find out." I beckoned him over with my finger. My boyfriend chuckled darkly and immediately slipped out of his clothes then got into the water with me, gazing hungrily at my body with those seductive, golden eyes of his.

"You know, it's not nice to tease," He whispered huskily into my ear, which made my whole body shiver in anticipation, but I gave him a seductive smile as my eyes trailed to his handsome face, eyes, and down his whole glorious body.

"Who said I was teasing?" A growl erupted from his throat and he smashed his lips against mine in a rough, heated kiss. I laid my hands in his spikey, white hair as our lips moved in sync. His tongue swiped my bottom lip for entrance into my cavern, but I giggled and kept it shut to tease him a little bit.

Groaning in frustration of my teasing,
Hichigo pushed me against the edge of the lake not stopping the kiss and grabbed my butt making me gasp. He took this opportunity to have his tongue invade the wet caverns of my mouth and memorizing every inch of it. I lightly tugged on his hair moaning in pleasure and fought his tongue with my own for dominance, but in the end, he won.

My cheeks heated up when he pulled away from the kiss and I could feel his length poking my inner thigh, becoming hard. I wanted to make him feel good this time instead of him always doing the same when it came to me, so I flipped us over and whispered, "Lay down."

His eyes stared into mine with lust, hunger, love, and much more, but his smirk just became bigger when I ordered him, "Taking control, are we? Well, just this once I'll listen, but don't forget who's really in control, (Y/N)."

I giggled quietly as he pecked my lips after saying that and I saw him lay down on the edge of the lake with his length standing tall and proud. 'W-Wow, it's so big. How's it going to fit?'

I wondered as I experimentally licked the tip, but when I heard him suck in a sharp breath, I knew I was doing it right. It was my first time performing such intimate acts like these, but I wanted to try my best for my boyfriend and make him feel as good as I always do.

I put him into my mouth and began bobbing my head up and down.

Hichigo grunted in approval and laid his hand onto my (H/C) locks then began to buck his hips making me take more of him into my mouth. I almost gagged, but I took as much as I could of him and rubbed the rest with my hand as I fastened my pace. "(Y-Y/N)!" He moaned as he came. I pulled away and swallowed all of it.

Hichigo flipped us over so he was on top and postioned his length at my entrance, giving me a look that asked if I was ready and I nodded my head, saying, "I-It's my first time Hichigo, s-so be gentle." Kissing my forehead, he nodded and entered in one swift thrust, which let me feel the slight pain course through me, but he kissed my lips to try and distract me from it.

After a few moments, I was able to adjust to his length and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around him, "It's okay to move." He started out with a slow pace so I could get used to it and I moaned, "H-Hichigo, f-faster! H-Harder!"

Feeling proud that he was the only one making me feel this immense pleasure, he smirked and whispered, "As you wish, my queen."

He quickened his pace, but once he hit a certain spot inside of me, I moaned loudly, "Right there! Right there, Hichigo!" His length continued to hit my G-spot and I could feel myself coming close to cumming, "I'm close Hichigo!"

"Me too, (Y/N)!"

"H-Hichigo!"

"(Y/N)!"

We both climaxed together, screaming each other's names, and panted heavily. I laid my head on his hard chest and smiled, "Happy Anniversary, Hichigo."

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips, running his hand through my (H/C) strands and gazing into my (E/C) orbs with his own golden ones, "Happy Anniversary, (Y/N)."