1

I posed a question to some friends on Facebook which led to the writing of this story. It will be short, just a few parts. I hope you enjoy my story. Dedicated to Katydids , SilasAggeleMou , anon2404 ,FallonMagenAnne , 1Lisamurray, AnnaIsali, usrmams1

Tiffany's POV

I was so excited to go on a trip. It was a girls getaway. I was meeting my sisters and mother in London! I had never been to London before and my husband was staying home with the kids to give me this time with "the girls".

Of course I wanted to see all the usual tourist attractions, but I would be doing that with the girls. Today, while I had time to myself, I wanted to check out this little bookshop I had heard about on the Internet.

The bookshop was called, "Daunt Book Store". It was a cute little shop that was lined wall to wall with books. From where you entered on the ground floor, there was an upstairs and a basement, making the store bigger than it appears. I loved the look of the book store from the outside and knew this would be different than going into a Barnes and Nobles, that is more interested in selling you trinkets and coffee than they are about selling good literature.

I browsed the shelves, looking for the next great book I would read. My fingers skimming across the bindings, as if just touching the book I will know if it is a great read or not. This might be nuts, but we all are a bit nuts when it comes to our books. Maybe it is the topic that speaks to you, or the cover photo grabs your attention. Maybe you had a recommendation from a friend that read the book and you trust that friends opinion, like it is law. Whatever the reason, I am relying on the touch method.

I had settled on a book, "There's Something About Him". This was a new author, Anna Isali, but right away, my attention was grabbed. The description on the back talks about a blossoming romance. And the cover has an extremely hot guy on it. Who doesn't love a good book boyfriend? The guy that always says the right words at the right time, he always holds the heroine in just the right way to make every female reader swoon, turning ourselves into teenage love goo. I laughed out loud as I went to the cashier to buy the book. Yes, I am a grown woman that enjoys reading about teenage love. Who doesn't?

I don't need any of that kinky stuff that so many women rave about on daytime talk shows. Oprah's book club was never my thing. I don't want to read autobiographies about real life horrors, either. Fantasy and romance, a little drama with a good helping of humor, just for good measure, now that's my cup of tea.

Once I had purchased my book of choice, I made my way to the nearby train station. It was almost time for my sister to arrive, and I wanted to be back at the hotel to greet her. I walked to the nearest station and stood there, watching as people began to congregate. Some of my fellow passengers looked busy with their electronic devices, some looked tired from a long day at work, and some looked a bit scary, to say the least.

As the train pulled up, I made sure my bag was securely on my shoulder and then entered the train as the doors opened. I quickly found a seat and hoped that one of those sketchy looking men didn't choose to sit next to me. To my relief, a young girl sat down next to me. She glanced at me from the side, her eyes hidden behind her glasses. But everyone that knows me knows, if you look friendly enough, I will most likely talk to you.