Chapter 38

" i saw Ross yesterday, he looked um different" I said as I sat at a table with Rosie and Lexi.

" yeah he changed a lot after you left" Rosie said and Lexi slapped her.

" shhh Rosie!" She sighed and Rosie mumbled a sorry.

" what?" I ask nervously.

Yesterday as I was talking back to the hotel I saw Ross. But it wasn't the Ross I used to know, he looked dirty and had a cigarette in his hand. He was wearing very baggy pants and a shirt that looked like he wore it yesterday and the day before. His shoes had holes in them and oh god he looked awful. I didn't say anything to him as I quickly rushed off and back to the hotel.

" it's nothing, don't worry about it" Lexi smiled nervously.

" no, tell me. I saw what he looked like, you have to tell me" I said getting a bit angry.

" fine, he got depression when you left and then soon he stopped talking to us and started to wear that shit he wears and started getting into drugs and alcohol. His parents kicked him out cause he was an embarrassment and now I don't even know where he lives. " lexi said a little to harshly.

" he still loves you" Rosie said and lexi slapped her again.

" Rosie!" She said with wide eyes.

" come on we all knew it. Someone had to say it" Rosie said and lexi sighed.

" B-but last time we met up we were fine, he said we were friends and we had a great chat. That makes no sense that he'd do this. " I signed and they shrugged.

Ross was rich. Well most people who lived in LA were rich. We all dressed nicely and parents were snobby. I loved Ross's parents, they were really kind but they were people who liked everything to look good, they were quiet popular around this area so of cause Ross had to look good to.

" I don't know darc, but don't worry about him. The boys have tried to talk to him but nothing happened." Lexi said.

" you're not even going to try again?" I ask.

" darc we did for a year and nothing happened. It's over, he's gone. " Rosie said and I looked down at my coffee.

I heard people coming into the caffe, they were all talking really loudly. My back was facing the door as lexi and Rosie had a perfect view of what was happening. They both smirked and I looked at them confused. I turned around and say my best friends all smirk at me standing in a line.

Zack, Joel, tom and Jacob.

I squealed jumping out of my seat and running to them. They all circled around me and we all shared a massive hug.

" naw guys! It's so good to see you!" I squealed.

" it's great to see you too darc" Joel said his jaw line popping out. If you didn't ever notice Joel was popular at school, mostly for his charm and looks definitely not his brain, I'll tell you that.

" how have you been?" Jacob asked and I looked him right in the eyes. I felt guilty, he said I was like a little sister and then I ran off with my actual brother and left him who was more of a brother then Harry was.

" I'm so sorry" I said to him and he smiled knowing what I meant.

" but um I've been really good" I smiled. Im not going to tell them about Graham. Never ever going back there.

We all started walking back to the girls and they all grabbed a chair and sat down.

We were all talked and soon the boys got bored and started mucking around.

" guys stop we will get kicked out!" Lexi said and Rosie and I were to busy laughing at them.

Soon after about twenty minutes a woman came over looking very angry.

" can you please leave if your going to act like idiots" she said folding her arms.

Rosie and I were almost going to laugh out loud but we stared at each other and held it in.

" sorry ma'am" zack said and we all stood up and walked out. When we exited Rosie and I started laughing.

" you idiots!" Lexi sighed.

" naw you love us!" Joel said grabbing her around the waist from behind and kissing her cheek. She blushed and looking at Joel as he spun her around and kisses her passionately on the lips.

" you guys are still dating!" I gasped.

" I know right" tom said and I chuckled.

We walked down to the park and played around and talked. It was getting dark now and everyone were busy so they had to go home.

" hey darc, Rosie and I are free tonight wanna have a sleepover?" Lexi asked.

" yeah definitely. Where?" I ask.

" we can go to mine?" Rosie asked.

" yeah let's go to Rosie's, she has the biggest lounge room and your parents are away" Lexi said and we nodded.

The boys came back over to us, all yuck and gross from playing football.

" goodbye guys!" I said and all the boys gave me a hug separately. Rosie and lexi doing the same.

" catch up again before you leave right?" Zack yelled to me.

" of cause! Just text me" I yelled back as Rosie, Lexi and I walked back to Rosie's house.

We laughed about something as we walked down to side walk. I stopped laughing when I saw Ross again.

" guys" I stopped them and pointing to Ross who was looking down, walking straight towards us, he hasn't even noticed us.

" Darcy no" Lexi said and I shrugged walked quicker.

" Ross?" I ask and he quickly looked up. His eyes narrowed giving me a dirty look. He pushed past me and kept walking.

" Ross wait up!" I said and ran after him.

" I thought we were fine! You should of call me!" I yelled as I power walked beside him.

" just fuck off!" He yelled and then he ran off.

A tear ran down my cheek as Lexi gave me a hug and we started walking to Rosie's again.