5

"No."

He chuckled deviously against her neck. "I thought this is what you wanted?" His mouth kissed and sucked bruises onto her breasts. He was determined to leave his mark so she would remember this, her being pleasured in the way he only he could.

"It is, but-" her words were lost in a moan when his mouth closed over her nipple. His lips smirked around it while his tongue circled and tasted... and from the way her hands went to the back of his head pulling his head closer to her, he knew they were her hotspots.

"But you're not going to let me stop," he told her confidently in a rich, husky voice. He sensually kissed his way back to her lips and traced them with the tip of his tongue, enjoying how he elicited another soft moan from her before kissing her deeply.

His hand roamed to her hips, tracing her hipbone and rubbed towards her center but not touching it the way she needed him to. When she thrusted her hips upwards into his hand, he would remove it and tsk tsk tsk at her impatience.

"Beg for it." He kissed her trembling mouth and coquettishly grinned at how beautiful she was writhing beneath him, and the thought of how much more he was going to make her squirm. "Beg for it, Leigh-Anne."

His rough palm cupped her and his fingers found themselves sliding up and down her slick opening, waiting to enter. She was wet and ready, and if he didn't have so much self control, he would take her now and take her deep.

"N-no," she stuttered out.

He shook his head, still grinning, though. Of course she would be stubborn, he did like that about her. He slid the tip of his finger inside of her slick heat, loving how she gasped in surprise, and went up and down slowly, teasingly.

"Say my name, say my name," he singsonged.

"No, you asshole."

He snorted at her insult and pulled the tip of his digit from her and when her lips turned into a frown, he came back with two, going deep and slowly opening her up. He would hate himself if he hurt her, and he had a lot that he could hurt her with; he was well above average there. He wanted to make this as pleasurable as possible.

"What's my name?" he asked tauntingly. He bit her neck and sucked on the spot until another lovely bruise formed there. She was going to be covered in bruises at this rate and he was going to love counting all of them when they were finished. "Say it now or scream it later."

"I'm not-"

He captured her mouth and was determined to get her to surrender. She was going to scream his name, dammit. Even if it was the last thing he ever heard, she was going to say it. So he kissed her passionately, his fingers going as deep as they could and curling around her G-spot and frantically prodding and rubbing it. Leigh-Anne had no choice but to kiss him back. She was on the verge of tears because he was right, this what exactly what she had wanted, and she wasn't going to tell him to stop.

He roughly thrusted his fingers and expertly flicked his thumb over her clit after he felt her squeeze his digits embedded inside of her. Relentlessly he assaulted her lips until she was ready to take a breath and scream his name so loudly it would wake the dead. She twisted beneath him, grabbing at air because for some reason she liked being tied up and being at the mercy of her lover. However, Leigh-Anne never thought she would ever be at his mercy. Him of all people.

She mumbled something incoherent mixed in with a pleading mewl, and it was music to his ears. A reedy whisper of a name, followed by a scream, then a sigh, and then a longer sigh.

"What was that?" he wondered, leaning in closer to her mouth and licking her neck. "I didn't hear you."

She glared at him, of course he heard exactly what she had said, he just wanted to humiliate her.