Chapter 1

Diane pov

I love rainy season . It reminds me of my family how mum used to cook yummy cookies while dad and I sat around fire place and steam some marshmallow but now no one was here I quickly got up from my bed and went to the kitchen but little did I know there was very little groceries left. I decide to make some omelet and plain black tea . After having my breakfast I went inside my room to brush my teeth and shower ;I quickly wore my undergarments with long sleeve top and black leggings . I grabbed my purse and went outside it was heavily raining but I don't like taking umbrella so I just locked my house and called a cab.

I went inside the grocery shop and started pulling my cart . I added some cheese ,milk ,flour and many other small things . I went to the last row to grab some tampons but it was way too up , I looked around but there was no one so I placed one foot on the first shelf and tried to climb up , let me repeat I TRIED and bang !!! I fell down...
Out of nowhere I saw a figure coming towards me , it was blurry and i tried so hard to open my eyes but then I had no luck at all . I passed out .

Daniels pov

I was buying some tuxedo when my phone buzzed without checking the caller id I answered , " hello my handsome " , I mentally rolled my eyes as I recognized that sugar coated voice but replied " what do u want angelica ",
" honey I am quite lonely and I feel really hot , can you come and help me " . As soon as I was going to reply , I heard a gunshot I turned around saw few men running towards me . I took out my gun and went towards them , everyone in the mall was running towards exit I end the call and called my men to help me catch atleast one of these snitch alive .

Several hours later
We managed to catch two snitch and others were killed . I hand came around my waist and I knew who it was , move your hand right now Landon . " No baby , you are so warm " . I turned around to meet my best friend and right hand man Landon . I removed his hand and saw blood stain on his shirt . You are shot you idiot ,he looked down and fainted ,yes he fucking fainted . Oh well !! .

I called my men and told them to take Landon to estate and get him treated and lastly take those two snitch to dungeon .
I walked around the mall and found a small grocery store , I quickly went in to grab beer can but while returning something caught my eye . There was a pathetic little girl climbing up the shelf ,she was trying to reach something but she fell . Soo pathetic !! she opened her eyes for a second but got out again .. I went to her and saw her little body frame , She had small pale nose ,full pink lips and eye bags under her eyes . She looks beautiful dam even she has big boobs .. I dropped my beer can and carried her bridal style to my Camry . Now she will be my slave because I saved her life . Oh baby you don't know what you have got into .

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Short chapter but the journey has just began.