chapter 5

Daniel pov

I was in agony. I raped someone. She was so innocent and i took her innocence .Its been 2 days ,she didnt move from spot i left her . Her eyes were red and puffy from all crying that she did . I kept saying sorry but she just blocked me out . I couldn't face her now . She hates me with all her life and i deserve it . I gave up and let the time heal her pain .

It was 5.30 pm when i went inside my office , all the papers was scattered around here and there . I called landon and told him to find out who was the fucking person who dared to lie to me .
I looked through some paper when my servent nina knocked the door. " Good evening sir , we heard some noise coming from your room so i thought of informing you ," said nina . I quickly stood up and noticed how appealing she looked today with that black mini skirt , tight white blouse showing her cleavage . When i looked her face she held a big smirk . I quickly made a disgusted face and ran pass her . She scoffed and moved away . I made my way toward my room and when i opened my door i was shocked.

My room was messed up . Broken Vase and pieces of mirror was lying everywhere and Diane was covered in blood . I quickly ran to her and held her in my hand . She was so fragile in my hand . She looked very tired and sick . I took out my handkerchief and wrapped her wrist inorder to stop her bleeding . I wiped excess blood and carried her bridal style to my bed. The removed my duvet but stopped when a stain caught my eye ; it was blood . It was her blood from that night . I place her on bed and called doctor .

Daniel , Landon peeped in ," doctor style is here should i send him in ? " . Of course you dumbfuck what are you waiting for send him in !!! . Oh yes sorry . As soon as doctor came in he checked on her . He prescribed some meds and told me to feed her properly.
He bandaged her hand and left . I was staring this fragile girl . What have i done to her . She was sleeping mess ,suddenly i felt the urge to give her soothing bath. So i removed her white shirt . She was only weaing a panty and bra . Her bones were literally popping out . I carried her bridal style to the Jacuzzi and filled it with warm water and bubble soap . I gently removed her bra . I think i heard her moan but her eyes were shut so i maybe imagining stuff . She has round firm breast , dam they are so beautiful. Felt like sucking on them but no after what i have done ,i will not touch her until she begs me for it . I removed her panties and removed my own suit aswell . I carried her with me and laid her on top of me . I was gently caressing her body when i felt a movement . Shit !! She stared me with blank eyes .

" iam so sorry babygirl, i didnt know you were virgin . But dont worry the person who lied to me is now 6 feet under the ground now ", i saw her eyes twinkle but it was soon replaced with sadness. I moved slightly which was not a good idea because my hard bone is rubbing her entrance . She noticed aswell but she closed her eyes and prepared for the worst . I saw tears sliding down her eyes. I took her face in my hand and told her to look at me . She obeyed and again gave me blank face.
" listen i wont take you without your permission kitten . Iam sorry for what i have done . This cannot be undone but i promise that wont happen again."
Tears flowed down her cheeks and she said ," please just let me go .... i.i.ii wont tell anyone , nothing will happen . I just wanna leave from here. "