chapter 6

Diane pov

I wanted nothing but to die. I literally have nothing left , nothing at all . I lost my dignity and everything so whats the use of staying alive. I was thinking about my previous life which was worse but not compared to this . Here iam living with the devil himself. My thoughts was interrupted when i heard someones footstep near the door . I quickly covered my head with the blanket and the footsteps got nearer and nearer  it stopped right beside the bed. My body started shaking  and millions of thought started running  in my mind what if he came to rape me again , what if he decided to kill me since iam just occupying unnecessary  space and plenty what ifs . Then finally i heard his voice " i know you are awake , talk to me dammit , if not me then talk to someone else , dont stay like a living corpse." I sighed and turned to look at him. My heart was beating so fast ,iam sure he could hear it aswell. I took a deep breath and looked into his eyes and my god those eyes were the prettiest i have ever seen . It was ocean blue and bit of guilt was flickering through it. It was like we were having staring contest him and then i decided to break this eye contact.

" Iam going now and ill be back soon . One of the maid will bring you some clothes , get changed and ill pick you up   around 8 pm . Make sure you are dressed or  else i will take the honour of dressing you up. "

My eyes widen at that thought . Ill dress myself i thought then i got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom. After stripping all my clothes , i looked myself in the mirror. I saw nothing but a broken girl . Light scars were present near my ribs which showed that i was abused. I quickly blocked those thoughts and went inside the glass shower and adjusted the water temperature then I washed my body and shampooed my hair which felt so good. I remember my last bath with HIM. 

After my nice shower i wrapped a towel around my body and got out. There was some clothes ontop of the bed. I slipped on the nice pair of lacy pair of under wear and held piece of cloth in my hand only to realize it will barely cover my body. With a sigh i opened the back zip hand slipped on the dress. It was a ocean blue dress which only reached till my midthigh. I looked at the time and realized it was 7.30 pm . I must have spent a hour and an half in the bathroom. I quickly went to the vanity and brushed my hair. I left it  open since it was bit wet plus it was nice wavy. After that i applied little bit of mascara and sweet pink lipstick. I looked myself in the mirror and felt good about my appearance. I glanced at the clock to realize it was 7.55pm. I took the heels which was placed with my outfit and sat down on the comfy couch . As i finished wearing these killer heels. I heard a knock and followed by footsteps of the devil himself.

I saw him as his eye travel down my body. I noticed he wore same  ocean blue color of shirt with black blazer accompanied by black jeans. He then looked at me and said , " we are going to a party and you must behave , i dont want you to talk to anybody or create any unnecessary scene is that clear kitten ?" . I scoffed at him and quickly said yes . He took a step near me and shoved his hand inside his jeans pocket and took out a simple yet elegant bracelet. It was silver with diamonds and blacks studs on it. He grabs my waist and took me outside. We went out his mansion and i saw some of the girls staring at me. I quickly averted my graze from them and took in my surrounding. A nice sleek black Mercedes came infront of us and we got in . The silence inside the car was comfortable neither of us said a word. Few minutes later we came to a empty abandoned looking building which was all dark and scary. We got out of the car and i felt a intake of breath on my neck then  damian whispered , " dont try to run or hide baby or else the consequence wont be good " . My eyes widened and then i realized it will be a long night..