chapter 2

Diane pov
Flashback
" No please don't hurt me I did nothing to you please no , " jacob came near me and spat , " stop crying you ugly little bitch , look at you you are only good for fucking . you can be my slut and I will fuck you till you forget your own name.
He came nearer and nearer , grabbed my leg and pulled me closer . I tried to pry off his hand but he slapped me ; i moved little bit back but he stood up and kicked me . I felt horrible pain course through my ribs I am sure it's broken . He watched me with amusement and said , " I'll be back u bitch and next time we meet I am gonna fuck you hard , so wish you don't see me again " .....
End of flashback

I woke up with intense headache and tears started to swell up in my eyes as I remembered my third last day of school . Then I noticed I was wearing nothing but a plain white shirt and I wasn't in my own room . This room was big enough to fill 30- 50 people in it and i was on king size bed . Slowly pulling out the duvet I gently placed my legs on the nice clean white tiles but I felt as if someone twisted my inside , I quickly ran to find the washroom but unfortunately ended up in a huge closet ,I ran to another sliding glass door but found it was the balcony. And to my luck I tried the Third door and it was bathroom ,i was amazed at first it was soo big and there was also a big jaccuzi right in the middle of the room then I went to the toilet and emptied my stomach contents and quickly wash my mouth when I heard the door clicked .

Daniels POV
Blood ! I was drenched in blood . After placing my gattina on the bed I went to the dungeon only to find Landon was already treated and he was lining all my favourite tool . As soon As I went inside the cell my inner demon was in control . Simply I went in front of the first guy and asked ," Who is your boss " , I saw him swallow his own spit but quickly replied , " you can kill us because we won't tell anything." I chuckled , this guy thinks I am going to give him easy death But let me remind him I am the mafia leader I rule this world , I fend on peoples fear and right now I can smell his fear . I pulled his hair so that I can see his eyes and I only saw fear in them , taking that as advantage I spat ," since you are not going to open ur mouth for talking ,let me just make u suck on your own dick , what's say ." I saw him closing his eyes for few second and inhaled deeply but then he replied , " boss will kill you , you can torture me but I will not say a thing ." I roared loudly that is it !! I told Landon to bring another guy and he followed my instruction , he made him sit and he started shaking , I finally realise he can take me to his boss . I looked at the first guy and took a sharp knife and brought it to his lips cutting it in half in the process . I took hammer and removed his white teeths ,then I used a sharp rod and inserted it in his right eye , his voice roared and i felt soo good .
After good 30 minutes I told my men to sedate the 2nd guy and insert a micro chip in his shoulder . Where I have plunged the knife in . After going inside the house I quickly went inside my room to see the kitten . When I opened the door she was nowhere to be seen then I heard flushing sound I knew she was inside . Slowly I opened the door and saw she was rinsing her mouth that's when I turned around and locked the door . It was then she turned to look at me but then her eyes travelled down my suit . I then realised I was covered in blood .
Fuck !