Part 3: Meeting Everyone

The first day of school

Fran went out of her room, wearing her new outfit, and Liu, her new friend, waiting for her. "C'mon, Fran, you don't wanna be late for the first day of school, do you?" Fran replied, "Of course not. I want to meet everyone."

At class, their class adviser, Miss Pencilneck saw Fran and said, "Alright class. Looks like we got a new student. Hey, you, newbie, get over here and introduce yourself." Fran stood up, shyly made her way to the front of class, and said, "Hello, everyone. I'm-I'm Fran, and, obviously, I'm new here, and...well..." Pencilneck put her hand on Fran's shoulder, "Okay Fran. That's enough for now." Fran sat in the back of class, then a girl threw a crumpled paper ball to her. When she opened it, it said "Hey newbie you suck so much." Then the girl who threw it threatened her said, "You suck so hard, don't even think of trying to be popular here." Fran just looked down, and ignored the girl. Then everyone introduced themselves, including the girl who didn't like Fran. Her classmates' names were Jeff, Jane, BEN, Foxy, Clockwork, Bonnie, Freddy, Chica and of course, Liu. Bonnie and Clock sat next to Fran, and Liu was in front of her.

After class, Bonnie invited Fran to hang out with "him" (actually her) and "his" workmates/friends. Fran said yes and later, they went to a weird restaurant right outside town. The sign on the top said "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza" Fran went in, and was wow-ed at what she saw inside.

That night, Fran couldnt find anyplace to sleep in, so she decided to sleep in her closet. She put some pillows, and soon, she was asleep, hugging her dolls Cassey, Joyce, and Dave. (Yes she likes dolls so what) She was excited about tomorrow.

********************************
Creepy High and College sounds like an awesome school! Leave a comment if you want moar adventure!