Part 2: Enrolment

Fran woke up in the house the boy invited her in, but he wouldn't let her come out, for if what he calls his "friends" see her, they could kill her for a few reasons. She asked his name because she still hasn't asked it, and he hasn't said it yet. "Um, I just remembered. What's your name?" Fran asked, the boy looked at her and smiled shyly. "I'm Liu. Liu Woods. And you are?" "Fran Creeps." They shook hands and Fran said, "Nice to meet you."

After both of them ate, Liu looked at Fran. "Hey, do you want to study at my school? Or nah?" She looked back and said, confidently, "Yes, please. I can't find any other school, so I'll study there." Liu opened the door, and let Fran come out.

He lead her to a huge building that looked abondoned, and Fran noticed there were no people around. Liu went inside, and she was amazed at what he showed her. The school was vibrant with people, if that's what you call them. They looked inhuman, and they had different looks. So far, only she and Liu looked normal. He lead her to the registrar, and introduced her to someone who looked so much like Squidward Tentacles from Spongebob Squarepants. "Hello, I am Squidward's Suicide, the registrar and art teacher. Welcome to Creepy High and College. Are you gonna enroll here or just stand there-wait...You're a human?" Fran looked down and said, awkwardly, "Half human. I'm already dead." Squidward calmed down and replied, "Okay, you're a student here now. Go to room #142, or any room you want here. Now skiddadle, I got other things to do." Squidward gave Fran a small transparent box that showed five keys with different colors. Liu lead Fran to a staircase, it looked rigid but still legit. When they reached room #142, Fran saw there was five locks with colors that matched the keys. She opened the door, and saw it lacked furniture, it had a small bathroom, and a window that had black curtain with red "paint" splatters. Fran put her bag on the floor, and cleaned up, while Liu went to his room, which was right beside hers.

Fran decided to go buy some clothes with the remaining money she had, which was $3.75. She asked Liu where the nearest clothing store was, and he lead her to an old-looking studio, which had a wooden sign that said "Rarity and Taker's Clothing Store" Fran went in, and saw a pale woman, with royal purple hair and a formal white gown. A skeleton man, wearing a patched-up top hat and matching cape busily working on a pretty dress. "Hello, um, can I buy some clothes?" The woman looked up, showing scratch marks on her face, and she replied, "Well, hello there, are you new in town?" Fran said yes. The woman said, "I'm Rarity's New Dress. Tell me, what would you like, we got lots of dresses, tops, skirts, shorts, and pants here. Feel free to choose." Fran saw something that caught her eye. A red top with mismatching sleeves, the left one was long, and the right one was short. It had black swirl designs, and it came with shoes and a skirt, too. Both shoes and the skirt had red and black stripes and Fran thought it was great. She asked how much it cost, and Rarity said, "$2.00. $4.00 if you want it to come with a matching hairband." Fran bought it for $2.00 and when she and Liu were back at school, Fran put it on. It fit perfectly, and it looked amazing on her. She fixed up her room, cleaned up the bathroom, and unpacked. She put posters of her favorite movies and singers up on the orange wall, and decided to go out and socialize with her new schoolmates. She asked Liu to introduce her to everyone else, and he just said, "Wait for the beginning of classes. I don't want to spoil their joy of meeting a new girl. Just lay low for now, Fran." Fran nodded and enjoyed her new room and her new friend.

***********************************
Wanna know what happened on the first day of school? Leave a comment and a vote for me!