How Does She Do This To Me?

Chapter 5! Yay:) Ok so I will be writing more because I have like no life! Haha Im just kidding!

Danni>>>>>>>>>>>

Justin POV:

Watching her walk away was breath-taking. I couldnt help but just keep looking at her. My manager Scooter was trying to get me to snap out of it. "Justin, Earth to Justin. Hello popstar you in there little buddy?" "I am not little thank you very much" I said sizing him up.

Scooter told me I have to go to a recording studio to help this one girl and her music career. I was really hoping that it was gonna be that really hot chick.

"It has to be her" "who are you" I asked in my head "Im your conscience you silly popstar" "I am not a silly popstar!" "Yes you are I know that you are" "And what makes you think that you know me" "I know everything that has happened to you"   "I aint gonna argue with you goodbye"

I walked into the recording studio and the hot chick isnt in there yet. Was I that anxious just to talk or even see her. "Yes you are" "Oh no its you again" "Yes me" "Now what are you here for?" "I just came to talk some sense into you" "sense 'bout what?" "About the girl"  "What girl" "That one girl you have been thinking about." "Oh you mean the hot chick" "Yes if you want her you have to treat her with respect and not treat her like garbage"  "Im gonna make her fall in love with me" "Oh really and how are you gonna do that?"  "I dont know how yet but I will"

I walked up to this woman who was in her mid 30's, short dark red heair, glasses, brown eyes, my height, and I figured out her name is Rita. "Hi Justin thank you for coming" "Your welcome" I said shooting her my signature smile. "Danni should be here in just a minute" "So what is Danni like?" "Well Danni is an amazing girl, she has a great taste of music, good style, and an extravagant voice." "WAIT! Danni is a girl! And like my type of music? "Yes Danni is a girl. And no. I dont really know if you have to ask her yourself. There she is." Holy Shit. What am I supposed to do. I have to go get some air and water.

I walked away and I could feel her eyes on me. I could hear them talking so I got my courage up, put on my popstar tone and turned around. Ok good she hasnt seen me yet. Damn Danni is smoking hot in her shorts. I mean look at those legs. And her shirt. Oh her shirt. It looks so cute on her, it hugs her curves. Her long blonde hair falls down her back and in front of her face and over one of her crystal blue eyes. How can this chick not have a boyfriend? Im gonna have to ask her. I was so scared I didnt want to move. My brain said no but my feet said yes so they automatically started walking towards her.

My mouth was also had a mind of its own so my mouth spoke for me "Bieber. Justin Bieber." "Umm hi. Do I know you?" "Well no but you probably heard my name everywhere and you know girls screaming my name" I told her. "Actually no." She said 'WHAT! HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHO I AM' I was aboout to yell at her, "What?" She asked me. "You have never heard my singing before? Ya know 'You Smile I Smile, Make me Smile Baby' Never heard it?" How can she not have heard me before? "Actually no it sounds like a pop song I dont listen to pop music. Im more of a rocker chick" "Thats odd" I said wierdly "What is?" She asked. "How could you have never heard my songs before?" I asked in a confused tone.

I just stood there confused. "Ok well while you figure out how hard it is for 1 girl to not listen to your music Im gonna go record a song." She said snapping me out of thought. She walked out of the room and into the recording studio. The guy who was at table, I figured out his name is Ted (very original) asked Danni what she wants to sing. She asked for artists. He said me of course, that brought a smile to my face, cause maybe she will choose my song, he also said a bunch of other artists. But she said none. WHAT! This girl has so many surprises. Instead she asked this song Tears Don't Fall by Bullet For My Valentine. Who are they? She said "Ok Justin now I will show you my music"

 ~*After Danni Sings*~

WTF This chick is AMAZING! "What are yall staring at?" She asked us with mouths on the floor. Me and Rita said at the same time "You were amazing!" "Thanks" was her only reply. Wow she is amazing. I think she is good enough to come on tour with me and open for me. Rita interupted my thoughts asking "So Justin you have anything to say to Danni to help her with her career?" I was thinking about what to say. I heard Danni very faintly say "Um hello Justin? Hey popstar you there?" but I still in thought. Then she screamed "OhMiGawd its Justin Bieber Get Him!!" It sounded screaming girls found me so I dashed to get out of there and I was running for the door and when I turned around and BOOM face first right into the door.I fell onto the ground and heard a door shut.

The first thing I heard other than my ears ringing was Danni saying "Jeez Justin I didnt think you would be stupid and run away" looking at me like I was an idiot with her beautiful eyes. "Well damn thanks for the apology" I said *with a hint of sarcasm*. "Your welcome" She said in her happy tone. "I didnt mean it literally" I told her. "Well duh I knew that. I can also act." She said in her duh-kind-of tone. Damn she is a good acrtress. I can be one too. "Well since I have a boo boo do you think a kiss could make it better?" I asked to see if I could get a kiss. "Umm sure" Yes Im gonna get my kiss. I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss then all of a sudden WHACK I just got slapped in the face. "What the hell? Im already in pain because of you and now Im in even in more pain!" "Aw you poor baby. I saw you trying to make a move on me" I slightly blushed "Soo thats why I smacked you. Oh and also go walk it off and be a man for once" "But I already am a man" "Uh huh Im sure you are" She said getting away from my face. My face suddenly went ice cold because the heat radiating from Danni to me was gone when she left.

"Ok so now that we are all here and conscious how did she do Justin?" I wanted to say that she should come on tour with me but that would be to fast. So instead "I think she was so amazing she could make her own cd and it would get sold out" And I can help her get them sold out if I work with her. Thats mean she would have to spend more time with me and that would make it so much easier for her to fall in love with me! I saw her face light up and i could tell that she was so happy. I was so happy that she was happy!

Chapter 6 Will Be Uploading Soon!:)