Chapter 3

When dinner ended Rose, Lissa and I went to Rose's room. I ran and jumped onto her bed and just laid there. My chest was on the bed and I put a pillow under my neck and pulled out my phone, I had a message. It was from an unknown number, it read: You will never be safe again.

My eyes widened and I through my phone on the bed and put my head into the pillow.

"Sophie, What's wrong?!?!" Rose and Lissa said nsync.

"My..phone.." I said still with my face in the pillow. I heard some moving around then the bed sunk down and back up. I heard my phone unlock then someone gasped then another right after that. I picked my head up and looked over to Rose's desk. Rose was sitting in a chair and Lissa was standing, looking over her shoulder, and they both were looking at my phone.

"Who do you think it is?" Rose asked.

"I don't know?" I said with a knot in my throat. We just stayed in silence til Mrs.Tanner yelled, "HEY GIRLS! WANT SOME ICE CREAM!"

"YES!" we all yelled back.

"OK!I WILL BE WAITING IN THE CAR!"

We all looked at each other "We will talk about it when we get back home." Alex said, and we all ran down stairs. We never took off our shoes when we first got here so we just ran strait to the car. I sat in the back this time, with Lissa, and Rose sat in the front. Rose turned on the radio and If You Can't Hang, was on. We all looked at each other with huge eyes and started to yell the song lyrics.

When the song ended we arrived at Dairy Queen. We all jumped out and ran inside while Mrs. Tanner walked in. We all decided on getting blizzards, Rose got smores blizzard, Lissa got a cookie doe blizzard, I got a mint oreo blizzard and Mrs.Tanner got a banana cream pie blizzard. When we got our blizzards we walked over to a booth table and sat down. We all were eating, talking, and laughing when Lissa started to scream.

"SPIDER!" she yelled and jumped over the booth chair. Then the spider started to walk over towards me and I started to scream. Then Rose started to laugh but I knew if it went towards her she would freak out to so I grabbed the extra spoon on our table and flicked it at her, but it didn't hit her it landed on Lissa's head.

She jumped out of the booth screaming bloody mary jumping in a circle hitting her head with her hands. That's when a worker ran up to us.

"What is going on?!" He asked. When I saw the worker, I started to have flash backs.

I was walking home from school and heard shouts coming from inside. I saw someone hitting my mom. I ran and jumped on him and yelled. He through me off and I hit something. I stood back up pulled something out of my pocket and stabbed him. He yelled in pain and turned around. I couldn't see all his face but I saw a big, creepy smile that sent chills down my spin. He opened his mouth to speak "No one is here to save you now you little b*tch!" He said then everything went black..........

"SOPHIE! SOPHIE! ARE YOU OK?! WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" 

When I opened my eyes everyone surrounded me with worry on their faces. I started to cry harder.