Chapter 2

I wake up, it's really quit except for a beep that was getting really annoying. I open my eyes and look around. I'm in a, hospital room? The door opened and a nurse walks in. Her eyes widen, she tuns her head, "She's awake." she said, then walked to me. I gave the nurse a weird look

"What's going on?" I said, watching the nurse. I heard the door open more, I jerked my head in the direction of the door. A couple seconds later two familiar faces walked into the room. Lissa and Rose, my two best friends.

Lissa is very tall and skinny like a model. She has tan skin and strait purple and bleach blond hair. She was just wearing some black eye-liner and her favorite TARDIS plugs. She is also waring a Doctor Who shirt, white ripped skinny jeans and black converse.

Rose is not as tall as Lissa but she's close. She has long blue, green and jet black hair. She wasn't wearing much make-up either, just some black eye-liner and she has snake bites. She is also wearing a black Black Veil Brides shirt, black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

I smiled at them. They ran over to my bed, they both hugged me very tight.

"She mite have some amnesia about the accident." the nurse said, then she left.

 "How are you feeling?" Rose asked.

"I'm fine", I said smiling," and why am I here?"

"Apparently your mom and you were at home and someone decides to brake in without knowing you two were there. Your neighbor called the cops because they hared some ruckus. When the cops got there you two were beat up pretty bad and the guy was gone. Your step dad was holding you and your mom crying saying stuff like I should have been here for you and Please stay with me, I don't know what I would do without you girls. Apparently, that's what happened." Rose said.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"What time is it?"

"6:00" Rose answered.

"Oh. How long was I out."

"Two weeks." Lissa answered.

"Wow.... Wait were is my mom?" Rose and Lissa's smile faded and they looked at each other, that's when I started to get really nerves.

"Um... well..." Rose started.

"Come on tell me!" I shouted.

"She's...... dead...." Rose said. They both looked at me with sorrow in there eyes. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped beating right then. Tears started to build up inside me.

"W-What?" I stuttered out.

"I'm so sorry Sophie." Rose and Lissa said. I couldn't  hold my tears back anymore, they fell... hard. After like 40 minutes of Lissa and Rose comforting me, Rose got a phone call.

"Lissa we got to go, my mom's here." Rose said.

"Bye Sophie. We will come back tomorrow, after school, to visit." Rose said.

"OK, and when is the.... um...... funeral?" I asked.

"Sunday." Lissa said and they turned to walk out.

"Wait, one more thing?"

"Yeah, what is it?" Lissa asked.

"What is today?" I said with a half smile.

"Oh," Rose and Lissa said laughing a little. "It's Wednesday." Rose said after looking at her phone. They said one last good bye then left. A couple minutes later the nurse came back in. I never noticed but the nurse looks around my age, maybe a little older though, like 20. She has natural blond hair, which is curly and down to her shoulders. She was wearing very natural looking make-up. She wasn't very tall though.